[FS] Selling lvl 61.85 Priest USD

This is a discussion on [FS] Selling lvl 61.85 Priest USD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Well well well. hahaha what shall I write. Selling Encore. I need the money for other purposes and forgot I ...
Page: 1

Encore

Default [FS] Selling lvl 61.85 Priest USD

Well well well.

hahaha what shall I write. Selling Encore. I need the money for other purposes and forgot I had the char lol. Anyway Encore is up for sale.

Info:
    - 3rd 60 on the server
    - Best priest for first 3 months of the server, until I quit
    - 80k NP
    - All items were removed by a jelous GM who I owned countless times on previous servers (fuckin unskillful n00bs) who shall remain nameless. Used to have +3 Iron Belt, full +8/15 chitin, +3 ROLs, SS +6, SSE +2, Ele Pend +1 Anyway some ppl are n00b and dont understand how to get items legit lol.
    - Yea for the last few months I was letting Fred aka ScreamingSlave (Fuck AntidotE) have my char because I was on WoW but now I need the cash so it's up for sale.
    - Would like Paypal as a method of payment

Shout outs to all my friends, you know who you are and I can't be bothered writing a huge ass list.

RAMPAGE REPRESENT!!!

Ermmm sorry Mr.Perfect but........ you forgot to add Nation

legit char u can buy it

iron belt +3 , now i know why u got fired in the first hour :huh:

not like if it used autotown also
    http://rapidshare.de/files/19824995/encore...owning.avi.html
    http://rapidshare.de/files/19825085/encore...retown.avi.html

ELLESMEŽ

Originally posted by Alkanada
    Ermmm *sorry Mr.Perfect *but........ you forgot to add Nation *

i guess it was Karus h43r:

Encore

Yea it was sold, like 10 mins after post was made, lol talk bout hot propert7y o yea, flippy hahaha the macroing faggot who I got on fraps like 3 times and got banned ahahahahaha fuk u, don't you know anything about how to play priest?? myself and coudz talked about that for hours until i explained how to do it lol. Fucking n0b learn how to play priest. remember when everyone said healing + running is immposssible and I claimed i knew how?? and there it is cought on fraps, get some skills.