Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

fuck kospers

This is a discussion on fuck kospers within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I FUCKING HATE KOSPER... THEY DONT EVEN KOSP FOR XP THEY DO FOR BOSS?... :angry: was me and my ppl ...
Page: 1

stavrakis

Default fuck kospers

I FUCKING HATE KOSPER...

THEY DONT EVEN KOSP FOR XP THEY DO FOR BOSS?... :angry:

was me and my ppl starting do to SQ come a gay (RoL) and killed him alone runing aroud... not happy at all he buged talos, start hit and talos didnt move... i cant even fuck him cause i stone at talos for get him move and he killed talos runing around again.

i dont understant the funny of this guys...

RoL this time i couldnt fuck u , but next time i will 100%

yep he does alot of bosses...

stavrakis

he could do all bosses if he didnt kosp for him, now doing boss with kosp??? :angry:

i wish be a hacker and fuck his acc

Matador

Default I got a video off it

Me and Stavwent to Eslant today to kill Sq when ROL comes over and kses our Sq and kills talos using koxp. Watch video till the very end plz. It shows his name. Sorry for being so small but was urgent. Kralk4d0 was his healer. Both of them can go to hell. Also if ANy one still not believe I have TONS of SS to show so plz pm and I show them to you.

http://rapidshare.de/files/23647028/clip0004.avi.html

PinoyBoi

ya RoL is a fagget he was ksing DMS.

Matador

Bump**

stavrakis

Originally posted by PinoyBoi
    ya RoL is a fagget he was ksing DMS.
    and why no1 kill him or something? :angry:

i moved out of myko cause lag and dc, now here i get 12315126 turkusumum ask party, asking money, ressing me at nova town, koxp, babashopers, and more? i just want to know wtf more r coming...

Banned for scamming.

K2 got fucked.I also quit myko with some of my friends to find a better luck here in usko without lag dc and these things.I managed to make a well equiped sin and as all do my time to hunt esslant bosses came.But how u can kill a boss when in every corner of esslant different kospers are ready to kill the boss without even buff.But i really get pissed off with this STUPID guy name (RoL).He used every cheat bugs shit i could imagine and killed 2 bosses that we were ready to kill only by running around with his stupid priest friend.I just wondering what K2 earning by letting kosp out.More turkmusuns going there cause they cant think any other way to exp,and also less english speak fair people quiting every day.I dont think that stavrakis mine and matadors topic will make you think clearer but at least we gave it a try

Matador

Originally posted by GRgiorgos
    K2 got fucked.I also quit myko with some of my friends to find a better luck here in usko without lag dc and these things.I managed to make a well equiped sin and as all do my time to hunt esslant bosses came.But how u can kill a boss when in every corner of esslant different kospers are ready to kill the boss without even buff.But i really get pissed off with this STUPID guy name (RoL).He used every cheat bugs shit i could imagine and killed 2 bosses that we were ready to kill only by running around with his stupid priest friend.I just wondering what K2 earning by letting kosp out.More turkmusuns going there cause they cant think any other way to exp,and also less english speak fair people quiting every day.I dont think that stavrakis mine and matadors topic will make you think clearer but at least we gave it a try
    +1 well said

PinoyBoi

tommorow

lets all pm Big_Mac, and say "Can you Spectate RoL, he uses MACRO".
    big_mac usually goes on at pacific time 3:00.

Matador

thnx Pinoy !! wat time is tha estern time?

stavrakis

well if u think that will help us, i will try ^_^

i want all fagots away from KO...

hes the only one ive ever seen do bosses... but if u get a hold of him tel him look at eslant trons all over and dts...

Banned for scamming.

Good start guys.Thx pinoyboi :wub: We need more dudes to help us knock Gms head
    and make him wake up at last.

Matador

Bump**

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast