Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

FUKEN CSW WTF RAVAAPRH HAS IT ZZZZZ

This is a discussion on FUKEN CSW WTF RAVAAPRH HAS IT ZZZZZ within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; dont worry guys Saints will take castle soon[/b] You Wish What?...
Page: 3

Plazma

dont worry guys Saints will take castle soon[/b]
    You Wish What?

marlot0

instic were 5 people alredy because 60% of member had the same problem to log so we go only for get fun we dont helped sinfuls or any clan ^^

Banned

hm Blade ur part of Annih right?
    well, dont they pay gm to spawn them bosses?

Jay

hm Blade ur part of Annih right?
    well, dont they pay gm to spawn them bosses?[/b]

ah yes how did u knw our secret? we didnt want anyone knowing tht gm gifted us quest jewls dammm

and hes in vampires idiot

davidr2k

Yeh we struggled a little bit against the combo hackers there but otherwise we did well against a bunch of cheaters but next CSW they might aswell just walk out the castle coz its gonna be ours!! (Anni and Vamps) GJ 2day though guys

davidr2k

oh btw Blade didnt pay GM to spawn the bosses i solo them in ronark and i gave him all the items he needed for master etc so gets ya facts right next time ok

AustinKid

I think the only clan drop i have was used in my master quest. I do miss my lupus pendant. It wil be interesting to see how you handle a fully equipped warrior. If you cant handle us now how can you expect to take us when we get items? We are not here to bust your balls or anything but please get your facts right. If i remember correctly Fierce clan was the people getting all the drops first. Now where are they? Anyways we will just let our actions speak for our words in next CSW if k2 will allow us. And if we were giving money to the Gms I would have given them more to let us log the fuck server we call Ronark 1.
    -Blade

Plazma

I think the only clan drop i have was used in my master quest. I do miss my lupus pendant. It wil be interesting to see how you handle a fully equipped warrior. If you cant handle us now how can you expect to take us when we get items? We are not here to bust your balls or anything but please get your facts right. If i remember correctly Fierce clan was the people getting all the drops first. Now where are they? Anyways we will just let our actions speak for our words in next CSW if k2 will allow us. And if we were giving money to the Gms I would have given them more to let us log the fuck server was call Ronark 1.
    -Blade[/b]

+1

Tru That Bitches....

TristoN

I think the only clan drop i have was used in my master quest. I do miss my lupus pendant. It wil be interesting to see how you handle a fully equipped warrior. If you cant handle us now how can you expect to take us when we get items? We are not here to bust your balls or anything but please get your facts right. If i remember correctly Fierce clan was the people getting all the drops first. Now where are they? Anyways we will just let our actions speak for our words in next CSW if k2 will allow us. And if we were giving money to the Gms I would have given them more to let us log the fuck server we call Ronark 1.
    -Blade[/b]
    you havent killed me unbuffed and i run around unbuffed all the time

AustinKid

Rather run around unbuffed than let some noob leech my nps from intown just because he thinks buffing gives him that liberty. What really sucks is i have no KC for scrolls, Spent them all ony Symbols for quick lvl up . Went over limit
    -Blade

halifax

who are the saints?

hab

The best clan at serwer @ JesusOwnAllah :*

Banned

ZaZaZa bullshit GOLD PREMIUM = NO KO SORRY GET FUKED BB KOXP = CASTLE , MAD NATION POINTS, FREE LVLS AND COINS , AND OWNS THE MUTHA PHUCKING GAME ? DAM I NEED TO START PAYING FOR THAT CAUSE THIS PREMIUM SHIT SUCKS

jeremyjja

no reallim sure vampire and anni will have castle we did pretty good with 12 people

Jay

me > all end of story now stop posting in this thread <_<

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast