Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

G> Orc 62 Priest / 58 Priest / 56 Rogue

This is a discussion on G> Orc 62 Priest / 58 Priest / 56 Rogue within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I am G˙fting an old account! This would be a great account if someone wanted a DCZ Priest or Rogue. ...
Page: 1

Auria

I am G˙fting an old account! This would be a great account if someone wanted a DCZ Priest or Rogue. The DCZ characters are close to 59 and would take no time at all to level. The 62 Priest is at 50% and could be leveled to 80 if you've got about a year of your life to waste. Someone will surely ask why I'm doing this, and it's simply because I don't play this particular account anymore, but I'd like to see it live on. I don't really care to sell it, so I'm just being friendly and g˙ving it away, and I thought it would be fun.

The Account: All three characters are naked (well, technically they're in their underwear). The account has 1350 in Knight Cash, and there's a Priest DD 10 cap sealed in the inn. I will g˙ft the login info, the email account info, the answers to the three security questions, and the seal/unseal password.

Who Gets It? If you're interested in the account, here's how it will work. PM me with a prediction for the closing value of the Dow Jones Average for Wednesday, October 31, 2007. The closest guess, to the nearest cent, w˙ns the account. In the case of a tie, the PM that arrived the earliest takes precedence. I will ignore all but your first PM, so don't spam me with 13680.01, 13680.02, 13680.03, etc. LOL. The cutoff time is 12 PM Eastern Time on October 31. Any guesses after that time will be ignored. If I have a chance, I will try to post the list of guesses in this thread before the markets actually close on Wednesday.

What is the DOW? Added this because people are asking me. It is a financial average for the U.S. Stock Market. A great Google page that tracks the number can be found here: http://finance.google.com/finance?cid=983582

We Have A W˙nner!

Market closed today with the Dow Jones at 13930.01. That makes KaLbasa's guess the closest. Congrats! I'll be touch.

IIStunnerII 13,866.00
    KaLbasa 13,900.00 <--- The Official W˙nner!
    MeeP 13,844.21
    Kluez 13,859.55
    turtlev 13,827.69
    presunto 13,858.04
    zonebone66 13,894.65
    Kronos 13,872.03
    Lion 13,846.20
    GyverMan 13,842.51

GetRichOrDieTrying

gift me ron! xD

Auria

gift me ron! xD[/b]
    Well, take a guess!

Aba

:P

bump

Auria

Bump before bed.

Thats a very nice gesture, hope it goes into good hands.

Auria

Good morning!

Auria

Oh yeah, there&#39;s 1350 Knight Cash on the account too. I could spend it and transfer the items, but what the heck, I&#39;ll leave it for whoever gets the account. I edited the main post to note the KC.

mememe ^^

b0mb

what is Dow Jones ?
    Ahh, u are kitaura, now i see why u hitted me and my friend so much yesterday

what is Dow Jones ?
    Ahh, u are kitaura, now i see why u hitted me and my friend so much yesterday [/b]
    I asked him the exact same question h34r:

Auria

what is Dow Jones ?
    Ahh, u are kitaura, now i see why u hitted me and my friend so much yesterday [/b]
    LOL!

Dow Jones is the U.S. Stock Market average.

Take a look at this page: http://www.dowjones.com/

The number I am talking about is the "DJIA" at the bottom of the table in the lower right corner.

Also, here is a Google page that tracks the number: http://finance.google.com/finance?cid=983582

Good luck!

Aba

bump

bump [/b]
    Your playing with a priest now?

Someone tell me how many hours left, im living in a totally different timezone.

Nice to see an oldschool DCZ player coming back =)

Lauria used to scare me in DCZ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast