get scamm from blackangel

This is a discussion on get scamm from blackangel within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; we did a trade a month before i gave him 16gbs on ares he gave me 74lvl warrior on diez. ...
Page: 1

trelaras

we did a trade a month before i gave him 16gbs on ares he gave me 74lvl warrior on diez. now he change pass,e-mail. everything
    from warrior and he doesnt speak in msn....he was waiting to get gold prem and items as i did.i know u wont believe me but it is
    the truth i beg u do sth..i know i wont get char back i spend 200+ usd to get items and he stole them dont trust him he is garbage
    also when i took gold prem i told him to tell me seal/unseal and he didnt tell me the truth and he told me to send ticket to gm
    why he didnt tell me the seal/unseal he knows.... but this mother fucker and if anyone knows him in real life and can help pls take
    all my infos back i beg u all

ok

helnix

we did a trade a month before i gave him 16gbs on ares he gave me 74lvl warrior on diez. now he change pass,e-mail. everything
    from warrior and he doesnt speak in msn....he was waiting to get gold prem and items as i did.i know u wont believe me but it is
    the truth i beg u do sth..i know i wont get char back i spend 200+ usd to get items and he stole them dont trust him he is garbage
    also when i took gold prem i told him to tell me seal/unseal and he didnt tell me the truth and he told me to send ticket to gm
    why he didnt tell me the seal/unseal he knows.... but this mother fucker and if anyone knows him in real life and can help pls take
    all my infos back i beg u all[/b]

i didn't touch the account
    if i wanted to do that i would do it on the first day we traded
    second i dont have ur payment info's to do that
    3rd u can suck my dick before u acusing me of ur bullshits

trelaras

then where is the acc and all my infos? answer to msnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn