Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

S> Hell Breaker +6

This is a discussion on S> Hell Breaker +6 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; topic offer coins items or usd...
Page: 1

4ngel

topic offer coins items or usd

lol why u selling your hb ? going back rogue

4ngel

no why u call some girl u met over the internet that is 13? going back 2 pedafile?

at school offer hoes

lol u ask why i call a girl that i met over the internet that is 13 hmmm maybe cuz im 15 and i want to talk to her ? that a crime ?

4ngel

ur pathetic go out side like im doing right now going to school

lol for ur info im at school too dumbass
    and unlike u im not going to play this game for awhile since my comp is broke
    O and i like how u went human after u whined and bitched u never got a clan drop after u switched characters so many times

Round 2, FIGHT!

no i have to go i have work to do in my comp class cya tommarow

ISeeYouPee

lol bump

jezuss

funny topic :P

yep
    last check on therse forums
    cya tommarow

og_loc

up for ex-clannie

Banned

How much for usd? Maybe I can buy.

4ngel

please dont pm or say on topic how much usd.. just offer and then i will put up offers n shit

and godlike u said u were going 4 times now u finally gone? and the reason u got good items if cause u suck sneaks dick and suck up to him more then a fucking lollipop so stfu and get off my topic go get some skill in this game and talk to some bitch u met over the internet u pathetic piece of shit GTFO

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

please dont pm or say on topic how much usd.. just offer and then i will put up offers n shit
    and godlike u said u were going 4 times now u finally gone? and the reason u got good items if cause u suck sneaks dick and suck up to him more then a fucking lollipop so stfu and get off my topic go get some skill in this game and talk to some bitch u met over the internet u pathetic piece of shit GTFO[/b]

He never did, he was the only warrior in the clan that actually deserved anything, reason being he got two drops, I still never got a "thank you" for letting you leech your priest for like 5 nights at Hobs when you went to bed, and it's shows your true immaturity by attacking Godlike on a personal level, not even related to the game at all, so in actuality....you're pathetic for being an asshat when he plainly just asked you if you were going back to your rogue, no reason for you to act like a dickhead on a forum, wanna know why I didn't give you assistant? Your comments plainly show what you're really like, you have a short temper, it's why you wouldn't have made a good assistant...so just stfu, sell your HellBreaker and see you in CZ, still beat your ass even though I got hacked.

Oh...and free bump for you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast