Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

giga 8

This is a discussion on giga 8 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; from personal use, i sold my giga+8 for hb+8 it was giga+8+ Ironneck for it... most mages gonna break through ...
Page: 2

xFireLordx

from personal use, i sold my giga+8 for hb+8 it was giga+8+ Ironneck for it... most mages gonna break through ur resistance anyway cause they suped them up, 155 flame is a killer R attack, it owns the lightning, from the giga, and theres ur AP, + hb is used by 2 classes which increases demand + no ft and there is the fact its +8, which is rare, if your a bp and u have a +8hb, u set for life, almost say the same with warrior, but +8 hb works for them as well

I don't find myself slowed very often and rarely stunned packing 100+ gr lr and i don't think i've ever been hit over 750 by a fire mage maybe 800 with the retarded 80 fire mages. Only thing possitive about hb 8 is the massive elemental dmg it packs which makes it hit harder than raptor 9 on high ac class characters (warrior/priest). Other than that its a typical turkish ap weapon thats beyond overrated because people think damage is more important than stayinga live. The worst thing about hb 8 just like avedon 8 is its moronic price for what it accomplishes.

xFireLordx

yes is the most expensive but me personally, i say its the best.. maybe raptor+9 better? i never used a rap+9 tho, im just saying i used giga+8 and hb+8, and i find the hb+8 gives me what i want that all

runordie

I don't find myself slowed very often and rarely stunned packing 100+ gr lr and i don't think i've ever been hit over 750 by a fire mage maybe 800 with the retarded 80 fire mages. Only thing possitive about hb 8 is the massive elemental dmg it packs which makes it hit harder than raptor 9 on high ac class characters (warrior/priest). Other than that its a typical turkish ap weapon thats beyond overrated because people think damage is more important than stayinga live. The worst thing about hb 8 just like avedon 8 is its moronic price for what it accomplishes.[/b]
    I think i win because i found the first spelling mistake ever made by cecilia....

ANYWAYS!

Yea, giga+8 is just ownage, beside the fact of the resis, the hp bonus is wery nice.

I suppose it depends on your level but if you're 75+ and you're using a weapon that gives you bonuses to nothing but damage you're wasting your weapon. It is much better to cover all your bases. Damage is totally overrated at high levels. Having 2.2k ap is more than enough for a warrior at 75+ if you have more than 2.5k ever then you're just completely wasting stats.

xFireLordx

i never had a 75+ warrior, i had a 76 priest so hb+8 wins automatically but my 59 dlw warrior used giga+8 and hb+8 and hb+8 worked alot better, so ur argument might work, but it also depends on the situation your in

mahmoodxD

for dlw hb is obviously better, damage FTW

wen i played cz in full honesty i found giga 7 more useful then the rappy 8 i used for a short time, rapp 8 did do better for exp but giga i was in general more satisfied, idn just my personal opinion. HB 7 i only pked with once afterwards sold it for giga + items, enjoyed giga more

xFireLordx

i just sold my hb+8 so i dont even care anymore lol

13 years old virgin, keep masturbating.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12