Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HACKED DONT CLOSE TOPIC ZZZ

This is a discussion on HACKED DONT CLOSE TOPIC ZZZ within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; CroNe 400$ knightcash 25$ Getting hacked 2 days after purchesing a secure account? Priceless. Freakyangel-Maggy Tristan-Tristan Maggys Brother BAN THESE ...
Page: 1

W4rWIthin

CroNe 400$
    knightcash 25$
    Getting hacked 2 days after purchesing a secure account? Priceless.

Freakyangel-Maggy

Tristan-Tristan

Maggys Brother

BAN THESE FAGGOTS FROM Ko4life. They are all scamming peace of shits. Broke My keyboard,Mic,Monitor

GG Everyone go kill yourself

After talking to nikleo i took him off the Suspect list So....

Banned

seriously man i help you any way i can

things i have provided to him

id + pss
    sq + answer

email + pass + sq

9 digit click n buy #
    last 4 of cc

my ip address to verify with gm
    another acccount id to verify my ip

ISeeYouPee

owned? haha

W4rWIthin

Owned just like yesterday when i owned you naked? Plz dont make this worse i already lost 400$

Hadouken

seriously man i help you any way i can

things i have provided to him

id + pss
    sq + answer

email + pass + sq

9 digit click n buy #
    last 4 of cc

my ip address to verify with gm
    another acccount id to verify my ip[/b]
    Nikleo you dont want your Rep to be smudged? it already has been done you have sold him an account you were given or perchased of someone else, hes payed 400$ for an account to be hacked and his items stolen, to be honest your the one who sold him the account so your the one to blame
    and for what now? hes lost 400$ all his items and know hes doesnt/does have an account that isnt safe and you try and take the blame off your self? wether he has perchased items for usd it was his decision, he trusted you and 400$ is alot of money to just throw away like that ... i think this matter should be solved.. not by you helping him, but giving his 400$ back to him which you quiet happily got from a safe account, hes lost his items.. which he will probably never see again so.. i think it would be fair

only thing that will be against the buyer is that.. if he shared the account with another person who Knew the SQ, unless he was stupid and didnt lock the items... in which case it was his own fault

Banned Senior Member

I HACKED U OK???????????????????????

i dunno u U DONT GOT PROVE SO * * * *

DONT BUY ITEMS/CHARS FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ISeeYouPee

Owned just like yesterday when i owned you naked? Plz dont make this worse i already lost 400$[/b]
    u owned me naked? wtf

Hadouken

I HACKED U OK???????????????????????

i dunno u U DONT GOT PROVE SO * * * *

DONT BUY ITEMS/CHARS FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$[/b]
    chabo go fuck off back to diez, dont buy items for $$$, how did you get Rice? oh yea stupid me you bought it for USD, your such a hypocrite

Banned

lol give money back ok deal

i wu soon as this is return to me AS BEING FAIR

lvl 63 at 73% w/

rol
    re
    pp
    2x chitns +8
    3x chitns +7
    150+ mil
    belt +9 dex
    and all the randoms in the inn

then its fair i give money for free cause i am rich guy and obvisouly didnt hack the account so i loose cause someone dont do what is asked of them to change pass the 1 minute i give them account then change nooooooo wait 3 days then change all info zzzzzzz not my yob all info i have provided proves i didnt do it so ends my responsiblities for the account sorry money will not be returned cause the items and safe account i had IS NOW COMPERMISED AND HACKED

BTW I SEALED THE FUC...KING ITEMS B4 I SOLD ACCOUNT ZZZZZZZZ

Hadouken

well for a start you haven't provided any info that it wasn't you, you have just SAID it wasn't you this isn't proof ... and considering you were the only person who knew the password and SQ answer when it was sold to him then ...? oh and if it was the other person who hacked him, how did he get a hold of the SQ? so at the moment it looks like its all down to you

Banned

suport tickets on the account where k2 changed s/a on account same place as my 9 digit click n buy

i offed my tem internet files proves i never logged into website but never answered

look man close topic this is ridiculous

W4rWIthin

killalot I RAPED U NAKED U WANT FRAPS BITCH? if u wanna talk shit on my post the suck my phat cock you stupid peace of shit cunt noob.

NAKED well not totally naked i had dd helmet on thats it.

As for my account. I changed the e-mail Password and SQ I kept the same password on the account so nikleo could still loggon and play. So the Account should have been secure? Am i wrong? I guess i am. I lost 400$ And dont have shit GG. So i guess the account was not secure in the first place. I got owned big time and im done with this shit. Have fun with your 400$

ISeeYouPee

killalot I RAPED U NAKED U WANT FRAPS BITCH? if u wanna talk shit on my post the suck my phat cock you stupid peace of shit cunt noob.

NAKED well not totally naked i had dd helmet on thats it.

As for my account. I changed the e-mail Password and SQ I kept the same password on the account so nikleo could still loggon and play. So the Account should have been secure? Am i wrong? I guess i am. I lost 400$ And dont have shit GG. So i guess the account was not secure in the first place. I got owned big time and im done with this shit. Have fun with your 400$[/b]
    man u are such a noob.....dont even talk shit

Banned

w/e dude im done with this im not hacker im not hiding or loggin off msn ive been on ventrilo all mourning man up yo serously

hotsicer

This topic will get cloosed to i t will stop closes when you posting in right section RETARD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast