Hey VteC wanna give me my blessing?

This is a discussion on Hey VteC wanna give me my blessing? within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; As I was about to click on the drop cuz I thought the drop was bugged like a couple before. ...
Page: 1

Papps

As I was about to click on the drop cuz I thought the drop was bugged like a couple before. So I run up there to loot, click on box and there is another blessing (I dont have ss of 2nd drop) as im about to click on it, he disbands party and loots it.....He logs off right after he loots. 5 minutes later he logs back in saying "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WE LOSE BLESSING" Fucking bullshit. I watched the blessing get looted. VteC should have stayed banned.

Axarus

lol, he ninjad a items.. so? ok, ban him, he was looting a item, damn, its illegal..
    lol, and u guys aren't in same clan anyways.

Papps

all im saying is if ur not in his gay ass clan dont do any quests with him that involve getting a quest item or w/e.

all im saying is if ur not in his gay ass clan dont do any quests with him that involve getting a quest item or w/e.[/b]
    its cool :]

IllusionS

That's why I don't party with him, cause hes a faggot koxper.

btw he's selling the second one in moradon right now for 40m!

Papps

lolz he got 8% or so +40m lucky faggy him