Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hi

This is a discussion on Hi within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Lets step up and all decide who we vote for this server (human side) i dont even care who it ...
Page: 1

Hydr4

Lets step up and all decide who we vote for this server (human side) i dont even care who it is as long as it isnt some random turk like in girakon(ruthless < yeah who?)

I dont even care if i get the kingship but please lets just stick up together and be smart for once.

we need a king who makes events and not someone that just sends money to his own bank (adonishit)

Thanks.

Deadzz

i agree most server&#39;s i have played on its been a random turk rolling the money into his back pocket.

Banned Senior Member

WRONG SECTION

Hydr4

WRONG SECTION[/b]
    turks ftw aye btw i dont give a fuck if its the wrong section i want people to see this people that play akara where am i supposed to drop it then general chat? where barrely anyone who plays this server looks.

ps. Dont edit ur little I <3 zuzu thing moron

the only one guy who have real chance is Zuzu, dont know him but we can just vote and hope he will not fuck us all like other avg. turk would.

Hydr4

the only one guy who have real chance is Zuzu, dont know him but we can just vote and hope he will not fuck us all like other avg. turk would.[/b]
    you mean fuck people over like he fucked me and chaoz over after us handing them the glass belt and him kicking us from clan? ah

Banned

vote zuzu.

pz shitties.

And hydr4, they were the best leaders of beramus human side next to hitmachine.

Banned Senior Member

I prefer Zuzu as king he can get also turks vote so its more change 2 get king

u mean that?

btw still wrong section

i <3 zuzu

Toredo

I don&#39;t know Zuzu, but Hydra you&#39;re one of this server pr0 players, why wouldn&#39;t we just vote on Hydra ?? I think he was best bp human side on girakon. I was playing orc side and only he and Kitty were able to defeat my clan (Oblivion) clan party. Btw he made this topic, so he care about all humans on this server. I&#39;m sure that he won&#39;t take money only for him. I&#39;m sure that if he be king this month everyone will vote on him next time. So vote on Hydra !!

Banned

I don&#39;t know Zuzu, but Hydra you&#39;re one of this server pr0 players, why wouldn&#39;t we just vote on Hydra ?? I think he was best bp human side on girakon. I was playing orc side and only he and Kitty were able to defeat my clan (Oblivion) clan party. Btw he made this topic, so he care about all humans on this server. I&#39;m sure that he won&#39;t take money only for him. I&#39;m sure that if he be king this month everyone will vote on him next time. So vote on Hydra !![/b]
    Nah son VOTE ZUZU

Hydr4

Nah son VOTE ZUZU[/b]
    Mad i didnt add u to clan tap?

Banned

Mad i didnt add u to clan tap? [/b]
    ROFL?

I chose to stay in miracle.

Your the one who BEGGED ME on vent to join.

Toredo

Hydra what you think about voting you on king??

Banned

Hydra what you think about voting you on king??[/b]
    Is this a rhetorical question?

Hydr4

Hydra what you think about voting you on king??[/b]
    no dont bother voting on me these ignorant fuckwids all think zuzu is great god allah or sumthing i have no chance i see that but im sure as hell not voting for zuzu id rather vote for TheHeat (yes i know this is adonishit)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast