looking to trade lvl 60 rogue for lvl 60 priest

This is a discussion on looking to trade lvl 60 rogue for lvl 60 priest within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; im looking to trade my lvl 60 rogue(currently naked no items or money) for a lvl 59(has to be very ...
Page: 1

cmtfan

im looking to trade my lvl 60 rogue(currently naked no items or money) for a lvl 59(has to be very close to lvl 60) or lvl 60 priest.

the priest account can be naked have no items and no money as my rogue account is naked has no items and money. must be on human side and play on olympia. my rogue is human side and plays on olympia.

i will provide a screenshot of the rogue and i would like to see a screen shot of the priest..

i will be changing the pass to the account to a temp pass and be putting it on a newly created email account..
    if the deal is agreed on you will receive the email account and security questions and answers.

same goes for the priest account. newly created email/temp pass/and all the security questions and answers.

my msn messenger name is [email protected] or you can pm me here.

due to the fact i dont know anybody on here and nobody probably knows me. my rogue account will have nothing of value on it. so dont think u can pm me asking to trade thinking ull get to scam me. futher details will be provided if u decide to trade.

cmtfan

will also trade my 60 rogue for alvl 60 orc priest but must be on olympia

i know having 0 post makes ya kind of worried but u can pm me on my msn name i left and get to know me first if thats what u wanna do. i know posting that wont change ya mind but the truth is i didnt want a rogue. dont know why i lvled him to 60 so trying to get a priest lvl 60. not many people on here can vouch for me as i dont know many people but if you know someone from the warriors of honor clan. just ask them.. im trustable, name in warriors of honor is shirlard.

cmtfan

ok ive been having this problem.. i cant post anywhere on ko4life but here.. i keep getting IE has encounted and error and has to close.. can anybody tell me why? is it because of my posts.. i know this is in the wrong spot but i cant even post in tech support...