Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ilovemymacro

This is a discussion on ilovemymacro within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hmm no lawyers yet fatass , and yes i have 8 .KSC untoutched/edited so bb gayness (HIPPACRIT) (edited) You call ...
Page: 3

Hmm no lawyers yet fatass, and yes i have 8 .KSC untoutched/edited so bb gayness (HIPPACRIT)
    (edited)
    You call me babashopper? Nigga please your the one who babashopped koxp. Eat a dick!!!!! And i cant wait to read about you being banned :wub:[/b]
    dear chemical,
    he cant write any post with out insult some one.. does he dont deserv a ban or mute..? :P

dear tca,
    "Nigga please your the one who babashopped koxp." do u have any idea waht about r u talcking?
    is not time to u go take care about ur businesses? u dont need to envy my acc or my skils

lutz took mods powers away to ban/warn/mute, cause some mod gave someone elses IP away, lutz is working on something to fix it

first it has to be ksc format

second the ksc has to show dead bodies and the archer having 3 or 5 arrows in the air with a mob running toward the archer

or

Archer needs to have bow in action and be running at same time

theres more for other situations jus no time to post

hehe his defense is i sold my acct they macroed it then he bought it back.....

thats so highly unlikely i think more like you used koxp and said this to avoid blame
    if you will use koxp whos to say u can even minor just disable xtrap and use a minor hack
    ac tools ftw .... baba shopping i think so many ppl do it now people think its legit, i dont care about that if you wanna spend your real money on a game good for you its your choice but koxp is just stupid what do you have to gain you are already lvl 74 or whatever, its not like you cant kill most people on server already what do u have to gain, all u do is lose respect.

its like running in cz like a gay, losing np is ok losing honor is not

hehe his defense is i sold my acct they macroed it then he bought it back.....

thats so highly unlikely i think more like you used koxp and said this to avoid blame
    if you will use koxp whos to say u can even minor just disable xtrap and use a minor hack
    ac tools ftw .... baba shopping i think so many ppl do it now people think its legit, i dont care about that if you wanna spend your real money on a game good for you its your choice but koxp is just stupid what do you have to gain you are already lvl 74 or whatever, its not like you cant kill most people on server already what do u have to gain, all u do is lose respect.

its like running in cz like a gay, losing np is ok losing honor is not [/b]
    i am not trying to defense my self...
    dont be layz... if u want talck read about it frist..
    i am not telling u r wrong.. i am try to say it

first it has to be ksc format

second the ksc has to show dead bodies and the archer having 3 or 5 arrows in the air with a mob running toward the archer

or

Archer needs to have bow in action and be running at same time

theres more for other situations jus no time to post[/b]
    so what about wall hack ppl?
    and about mpegs?

TehFonz

dear chemical,
    he cant write any post with out insult some one.. does he dont deserv a ban or mute..? :P

dear tca,
    "Nigga please your the one who babashopped koxp." do u have any idea waht about r u talcking?
    is not time to u go take care about ur businesses? u dont need to envy my acc or my skils[/b]
    Explain to me how you take the word nigga was used as an insult right now? dont give me no shit from wikipedia kthnx.

I mispelled it with bro, sorry im black in real life and i call my BOYS "niggas", shoot me.

Meye spel1ing 5an bee ass gOOd as UuRs cnt yt? Ad aell luve mie

Explain to me how you take the word nigga was used as an insult right now? dont give me no shit from wikipedia kthnx.

I mispelled it with bro, sorry im black in real life and i call my BOYS "niggas", shoot me.

Meye spel1ing 5an bee ass gOOd as UuRs cnt yt? Ad aell luve mie[/b]
    lol i am not teeling about "niiga" wrod.. but about all others..... lol

http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/6...ssdupe2jx0.jpg
    http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/9...ssdupe1je3.jpg
    LOL I remember that day! So funny!

Sinfiery traded his md8 or some other item for 5k BUS and 9999 abyss gems i think [/b]
    you don't know anything noob

you don't know anything noob[/b]
    I know your mom is FAT and that you play violin.

I know your mom is FAT and that you play violin. [/b]
    !

TehFonz

dear chemical,

dear tca,
    is not time to u go take care about ur businesses? u dont need to envy my acc or my skils[/b]
    What i meant to say is* you call me babashopper? yet you use third party tools* most likely KOXP which u can shoot arrows from daggers which cost usd* to use h34r:

What i meant to say is* you call me babashopper? yet you use third party tools* most likely KOXP which u can shoot arrows from daggers which cost usd* to use h34r:[/b]
    how u know that?

I know your mom is FAT and that you play violin. [/b]

tank ?

and ilovemymacro u loved to macro at logos to so stop bull shiting and just admit it u fucking retard

TehFonz

how u know that?[/b]
    I know that because i used to use koxp fatass OR HEAVENFAG bc i know u xp bugged. (/ncs/account sold/ncs) Unlike u i had no excuses for what i did most people already know about me but thats none of your business Pre rofd btw, thats obviously koxp'n and you need to quit with your lame ass excuses kthnx bb!.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast