Ironmix noobs, stop glitching pls

This is a discussion on Ironmix noobs, stop glitching pls within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I just visit DM party of Athens and killed 1 of his healers, then what ? Da_hacker started to glicht ...
Page: 1

Thesource

Default Ironmix noobs, stop glitching pls

I just visit DM party of Athens and killed 1 of his healers, then what ?

Da_hacker started to glicht after me as expected and that was fun. LvL70 noob glitching after lvl 61 noob. xD ( can u imagine how corrupted we are in Olimpia, he made all his lvls with Koxp so who cares glitch ?)

Athens, time to learn how to deal with your clan or learn the meaning of glitch.

Roger and out :

Ps. To kill a a warder Da_Hacker can wait 4 days to relog on Orc wader, he is a that kind of noob (dc on war near the warder an log on war time )

about warder he is running like everyone else , you know

SiegeR

well sometimes i DO want to glitch after ppl coz many warriors and EVEN rogues glitch after me

but the problem is i wont destroy the respect of orcs and humans by jingling or glithcing whatever.

Originally posted by SiegeR
    well sometimes i DO want to glitch after ppl coz many warriors and EVEN rogues glitch after me *

but the problem is i wont destroy the respect of orcs and humans by jingling or glithcing whatever.
    youre a retard...

Matador

Originally posted by SlmShady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlmShady)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR
    well sometimes i DO want to glitch after ppl coz many warriors and EVEN rogues glitch after me *

youre a retard...[/b]
    >.< lmao

Banned

change ur topic name to "Da_hacker noob" if u have problem with him...And if u keep telling that he is glitching post us some proof plz,not that i really care but anyway....

belongtodeath

they glicth athen :wacko: if you turst me believe me :S they do that shit h43r:

erel

Da_hacker started to glicht after me as expected and that was fun. LvL70 noob glitching after lvl 61 noob. xD ( can u imagine how corrupted we are in Olimpia, he made all his lvls with Koxp so who cares glitch ?) *

Athens, time to learn how to deal with your clan or learn the meaning of glitch. *

Roger and out : *

Ps. To kill a a warder Da_Hacker can wait 4 days to relog on Orc wader, he is a that kind of noob *(dc on war near the warder an log on war time *)

just jealousy ....

Matador

Well what I do when some one is glitching me I run like around a tree. That way there glitch has to stop so they have to turn. they when they come around the corner u bang em.