Karolll the new owner of the_preist

This is a discussion on Karolll the new owner of the_preist within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Karolll, i just heard from a so called lil birdie friend of the scammer aka donnie, that u just got ...
Page: 1

Richie

Karolll, i just heard from a so called lil birdie friend of the scammer aka donnie, that u just got scammed/hacked
    i warned u about him but u didnt listen, im still willing to help you try get ur stuff back
    i have his....
    credit card number
    home telephone number
    his address

so if ur willing to get in on my lil plan then pm me

ps Donnie, i hope u see this too, cos its just a lil warning that ur life is sooooooo gonna be fuct up soon and ill laugh at u, the same way u laughed wen u stole my items. (where do i start? maybe the retired school teacher might wanna know some stuffs about his theiving child) tis gun be fun son

DAB

hope your not planning on using that CC number that would be taking it too far :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

but if your gunna talk to his parents record it somehow pls :P love that haggis accent

humm...... whats the point of this?

Richie

humm...... whats the point of this?[/b]
    :angry:
    just letting him know...im like a dog, bite me, i bite back harder
    and karolll, u wernt hacked, u were scammed

i havnt told anyone this, but once again i have lost all my stuff in this game. this lil cunt donnie sent customer support tickets from some account and got my password changed. He then went thru and took nearly everything he could. Which has now ended my KO life. This is not the first time he done this, its the 2nd time he has emptied my account, and no i didnt lose crappy good for nothing noobie shit. I lost alot of stuff that this cunt couldnt even get close to getting.
    But considering i no longer can play/want to play, means i havnt nothing to lose. And if that means breaking the law to get payback, then so be it, he stole from me, so i will do my darndest to not let that pass without some kind of satisfaction for me.
    Within the next week his life is so gonna be fuct up, his family life and his gaming life
    Im having fun now :P

...over a game good job brad really mature <_<

who is karolll.... is he even reading this

Richie

...over a game good job brad really mature <_<[/b]
    honestly save ur opinions, imma fuk this kid up and teach him a lesson in life
    2 people he has now fuct over...wen u think it will stop?
    hopefully i can speed the process up and teach this shit a lesson b4 he gets another person
    who knows Rain, maybe ur next. ill sit here and ponder just how much u would be gutted wen everything u have worked for just dissapears cos some spoiled lil shit wanted it and couldnt get it by normal means.....
    Im a person to hold moral rights, but wen another person does sumpin dirty to me lol.... i didnt spend 2 years locked up for nuffin

cloud1223

hopefully i can speed the process up and teach this shit a lesson b4 he gets another person
    who knows Rain, maybe ur next. ill sit here and ponder just how much u would be gutted wen everything u have worked for just dissapears cos some spoiled lil shit wanted it and couldnt get it by normal means.....
    Im a person to hold moral rights, but wen another person does sumpin dirty to me lol.... i didnt spend 2 years locked up for nuffin [/b]
    GOGOGOGOGO RICHIE FUK EM UP!!!!! hahahahahahahahh own em&#39; dude lol.

JorDy

GREAT i was hoping to play with you in the game again, but it looks like thats not going to happen ><

Im a person to hold moral rights, but wen another person does sumpin dirty to me lol.... i didnt spend 2 years locked up for nuffin [/b]

your a fucking idiot dude gonna do something to a kid over a game grow up u fucking douche

meow -___-