koxp cz hax exc is bk

This is a discussion on koxp cz hax exc is bk within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; yep its bk i c this in elmo sittin and attack. and went adream 1 sec and i got 3 ...
Page: 1

illhuntyoudown

yep its bk i c this in elmo sittin and attack. and went adream 1 sec and i got 3 shot right when i got out of base. its horrible ppl hitting me for 200 each shot. no buff low lvl i get owned super fast. i cant play like this. y does k2 suck so bad. so ppl just lvl dont go into cz unless u can kill these koxpers.

AuroraBeam

KOXPers are fun to kill, all they do is run away lool

illhuntyoudown

KOXPers are fun to kill, all they do is run away lool[/b]
    okey ur gettin 3shot they got light feet. all they need 2 do is run away from u and they will kill u sooner or later.

AuroraBeam

okey ur gettin 3shot they got light feet. all they need 2 do is run away from u and they will kill u sooner or later.[/b]
    i can leg cut them, then boom there stuck and i slide them, and i hit them for like 500damage and they dont have enough time to run and they panic and try and town

this is the way a warrior works on all characters koxper or not

illhuntyoudown

if they are a good smart koxper they wont even b near u the will hax into a hill or soemthing and just kill u and u cant hit them. i dont know all i know is haxors suck and i hate not havin prem i cant get on 2 kill them. and leg cut not 100%

if they are a good smart koxper they wont even b near u the will hax into a hill or soemthing and just kill u and u cant hit them. i dont know all i know is haxors suck and i hate not havin prem i cant get on 2 kill them. and leg cut not 100%[/b]

i didnt see any

AuroraBeam

i didnt see any[/b]
    leg cut is pretty good but KOXPers can kill u if u run behind a wall
    most koxpers cant kill u if u have arrow defence which i do

illhuntyoudown

i didnt see any[/b]

dont got 2 c them just mayb the gm banned them but i saw like 4 already. and the worst thing is that they can have daggers on dont need a bow 2 hax.

simple

leg cut is pretty good but KOXPers can kill u if u run behind a wall
    most koxpers cant kill u if u have arrow defence which i do[/b]

arrow defense doesnt work my friend

AuroraBeam

arrow defense doesnt work my friend[/b]
    it does, i get hit 100 damage less per arrow then if i didnt have arrow defence sheild off

consider that ur pasives skills grow when ur carrying a shield so u get like 200-250 more armor