Last MD +7 I try to sell. 450M starting offer obo

This is a discussion on Last MD +7 I try to sell. 450M starting offer obo within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Trying to sell a Mirage Dagger +7 Drop dagger charon scrolls Starting at 450M offers pls. It's going to be ...
Page: 1

Nosferatu_Incognito

Default Last MD +7 I try to sell. 450M starting offer obo

Trying to sell a Mirage Dagger +7

Drop dagger charon scrolls

Starting at 450M offers pls.

It's going to be on D3 in moradon on a merchant Check_Youself at 348.359 for 550M.

Please post here offers and then PM me character name that will be picking up the dagger.

If someone buys it for 550 sorry.

Nosferatu_Incognito

Default Last MD +7 I try to sell. 450M starting offer obo

Trying to sell a Mirage Dagger +7

Drop dagger charon scrolls

Starting at 450M offers pls.

It's going to be on D3 in moradon on a merchant Check_Youself at 348.359 for 550M.

Please post here offers and then PM me character name that will be picking up the dagger.

If someone buys it for 550 sorry.

Nosferatu_Incognito

And what is up with all these people trying to trade me md+6 with poison, a glave +5 and a few str accessories for a +7MD????

I want coin pls. If I wanted to spend all day trying to sell stuff I'd be glad to trade +6 MD*2 for 1 MD +7. But

/end rant.

Nosferatu_Incognito

And what is up with all these people trying to trade me md+6 with poison, a glave +5 and a few str accessories for a +7MD????

I want coin pls. If I wanted to spend all day trying to sell stuff I'd be glad to trade +6 MD*2 for 1 MD +7. But

/end rant.

Nosferatu_Incognito

bump

Nosferatu_Incognito

bump