legendarysamurai is a scammer ([email protected])

This is a discussion on legendarysamurai is a scammer ([email protected]) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; This is his REAL MSN and he is a scammer. Hes a real big noob so he only scammed me ...
Page: 1

TeaBagging

Default legendarysamurai is a scammer ([email protected])

This is his REAL MSN and he is a scammer. Hes a real big noob so he only scammed me for a few mil but still. His ko4life name is Inferno_Mage

Inferno_Mage

U scammed me, or did u forget about that LegendaryBloodline, i remember u scammed me for more then 500mil

He is duper, he sold me a raptor +6 for 600mil and it was dupe, dont trade with this guy

Inferno_Mage

U also have been reported for bug abusing and koxping. I also remember u made me gather tinsel and stars for u to bug abuse. U also owe me 400mil for my warrior lvl 59 that u stole from me.

I am very sad to have lost this account, to prove i aint a scammer or what ever he said Tormentor will help me fight my case

TeaBagging

ummmmmm what? u sold me ur god damn warrior then u siad ud sell me ur god damn 59 warrior and when i gave u 200m u blocked me from msn and the acc name and pw didnt work u idiot. Another i never sold u a damn raptor +6, and when the hell did i scam u for more then 500mil... another thing wtf is this about koxping? and what but u talking about for tinsels and stars... i never heard about that... oh yeah and how the hell would i steal a non existant 59 warrior without SQ? and why am i blocked from msn noob...

Inferno_Mage

u are denying the facts u use koxp u bug abuse and u fuck up everyone, this also goes for ace, currently playing my lvl 58 rogue
    i have sold these 2 legit characters
    TeaBagging: lvl 51 warrior
    Ace: lvl 58 rogue

i tryed to sell u another one but u scammed me and ran with my account thats why i blocked u on msn

TeaBagging

[quote]u are denying the facts u use koxp u bug abuse and u fuck up everyone, this also goes for ace, currently playing my lvl 58 rogue
    i have sold these 2 legit characters
    TeaBagging: lvl 51 warrior
    Ace: lvl 58 rogue

i tryed to sell u another one but u scammed me and ran with my account thats why i blocked u on msn

Yes you sold the lvl 51 and 58 but the 59 didnt even go damn exist and u wouldnt block me over that i would block u duhhhh and if u ever get me that acc ill pay u the other 400m
    anyways waist of my time 200m=nothing 2 me so watever
    GL i hope no one else gets scammed by him

red is not true

Inferno_Mage

lol, see he is a scammer he doesnt care about 200mil he is duper, who wouldnt care about 200mil. I am completely legit, why would i sell u guys 2 characters and scam on the third thats completely stupid, im sorry but this is bullshit.

I have referees that would support me.

Im hope no one will ever trust this guys, also known as the TheKnightBlader, that was my old lvl 51 warrior

TeaBagging

LOL? i got everyone u talked 2 oh and well 200m=nothin cus well guess wat? its called bosses? guess u never heard of em

Inferno_Mage

i am ashamed, u cant kill bosses, at lvl 51, and btw dont lie, who the fuck gives raptor +7 and loads of other shit away, u are a scammer and duper, lets pray to god that u dont scam anyone else

TeaBagging

LOL? Ever heard of other char? thats my DCZ char and its 54 actually.... and ur diggin urself into a hole. Anyways no one cares about this so unblock me from msn if u wana talk cus im not gunna post back 2 u

Inferno_Mage

ENOUGH has been said, u dont need to make this into an agruement
    Just caution that anyone who deals with this kid, watch out

Falbala

Teabagging is a good guy!!! I have buy one of his Account and he is very COOL!!!

HoodFizzle

yea, ive known teabag long time and i can say that he cant scam any1 and i know u inferno aswell
    ur the scammer here :angry:

vouch for teabagging

known him forever and no scams from him ;p