Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

List of Macroers

This is a discussion on List of Macroers within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by Sufferion+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sufferion)</div> Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy) Originally posted by Shard Originally posted by Flippy <!--QuoteBegin-Shard @ ...
Page: 2

ToX1CiTy

Originally posted by Sufferion+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sufferion)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)
    Originally posted by Shard
    Originally posted by Flippy
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-SlmShady

shut me down? u post nonsense that has no relation to what i said then call me a noob or scrub and say how u r so awesome? then i choose to stop postng cuz ur not intelligent enough to actually argue the same point as me, so if thats shutting me down ok u win ur sooo smart and 1337 ow go the fuck back to wow, ur bringing the IQ here down alot.

You said post proof, i posted proof. How is there no relation?

Keep posting, i enjoy making you look stupid.

Seriously though, your terrible, and should uninstall.

Way to have like 4k nps.

or maybe he is farming his level / items while ure sucking deadlock cock for some items :rollseyes:

i dont think there is a need for ur little provocation (list of macroers...) but atm ure trying to make fun of everyone , whereas the only funny thing here is you sucking deadlock

Flippy,

yet again.

PLEASE GO MACRO MORE

About deadlock? 90% of the items on that character were mine/clays. Belt/Weapons were his, and i BORROWED them, not given.

Farming items/level?

Clearing eslant on 3 servers doesn't take long.
    Level? Your telling me he doesn't level in CZ?
    His np? Hes horrible, if i walked around cz naked with a glave +1, i could get 4k nps 10x as fast as he did.

Your just upset because there is proof of your macroing, and you claim you made a new char, yet you clearly used a NCS, www.konptracker.com has/had enough evidence to convict you of this.

Honestly, stop posting, stop trying to flame me.

Your bad at everything you do, especially trying to flame me.
    i never said i was good at anything did i ?

anyway maybe ure good behind ur pc but i would like to know irl what u can do... erm... nothing?[/b]

so u mean , u have like no brain and just want to fight in real life ?

poor .[/b][/quote]

sadly i have to agree with that :S
    and shard FUKING ANSWER ON PM'S <_< :wub:

Originally posted by Sufferion+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sufferion)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)
    Originally posted by Flippy
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-SlmShady

shut me down? u post nonsense that has no relation to what i said then call me a noob or scrub and say how u r so awesome? then i choose to stop postng cuz ur not intelligent enough to actually argue the same point as me, so if thats shutting me down ok u win ur sooo smart and 1337 ow go the fuck back to wow, ur bringing the IQ here down alot.

You said post proof, i posted proof. How is there no relation?

Keep posting, i enjoy making you look stupid.

Seriously though, your terrible, and should uninstall.

Way to have like 4k nps.

or maybe he is farming his level / items while ure sucking deadlock cock for some items :rollseyes:

i dont think there is a need for ur little provocation (list of macroers...) but atm ure trying to make fun of everyone , whereas the only funny thing here is you sucking deadlock

Flippy,

yet again.

PLEASE GO MACRO MORE

About deadlock? 90% of the items on that character were mine/clays. Belt/Weapons were his, and i BORROWED them, not given.

Farming items/level?

Clearing eslant on 3 servers doesn't take long.
    Level? Your telling me he doesn't level in CZ?
    His np? Hes horrible, if i walked around cz naked with a glave +1, i could get 4k nps 10x as fast as he did.

Your just upset because there is proof of your macroing, and you claim you made a new char, yet you clearly used a NCS, www.konptracker.com has/had enough evidence to convict you of this.

Honestly, stop posting, stop trying to flame me.

Your bad at everything you do, especially trying to flame me.
    i never said i was good at anything did i ?

anyway maybe ure good behind ur pc but i would like to know irl what u can do... erm... nothing?[/b]

so u mean , u have like no brain and just want to fight in real life ?

poor .[/b][/quote]

no

what i mean is that his only argument (and he use the same for everyone) is "ure not good" but the fact is i never said i am.
    that doesnt mean im not too

dont forget to add: Time2Burn aka Ch1maera to the list.

Sufferion

LadyNecromancer

macroed 1-65 .

so fuking gg .

Banned

Default lol

Flippy, im sure your extremely intimidating IRL.

Also, this is a game forum, the fact that your pretending your hot shit IRL is rather pathetic.

/please_uninstall

Default Re: lol

Also, this is a game forum, the fact that your pretending your hot shit IRL is rather pathetic.

/please_uninstall
    but pretending ur hot shit in here is cool? and yeah im sure i could get 4k nps walking around naked with no weapon if i was in a THE pk party...and yes i farm and do boses and occasionally lvl with my clan in cz. im really sorry that i dont get shit handed to me liek a tota +8 and uniques, then i could just go out and pk. im a huge noob because i want to get some items that will help my pking. god job, and u can stop calling me stipid, noob, sucky, etc. because coming from u it means nothing..and btw yes u posted proof, but ur post made it seem liek u think u shouldnt have to, so fuck off.

Banned

Default Re: lol

Originally posted by SlmShady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlmShady)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard

/please_uninstall
    but pretending ur hot shit in here is cool? and yeah im sure i could get 4k nps walking around naked with no weapon if i was in a THE pk party...and yes i farm and do boses and occasionally lvl with my clan in cz. im really sorry that i dont get shit handed to me liek a tota +8 and uniques, then i could just go out and pk. im a huge noob because i want to get some items that will help my pking. god job, and u can stop calling me stipid, noob, sucky, etc. because coming from u it means nothing..and btw yes u posted proof, but ur post made it seem liek u think u shouldnt have to, so fuck off.[/b]
    Somebody's an angry panda. A usual side affect of being shutdown.

Lol, glad your jealous of my items though, its awesome. ^_^

You are: "stipid", noob, sucky, etc"

Wait a second, your in THE?

You should leave the clan, THE is for the most part skilled players, and to be honest, your ruining that.

Banned

bump

why the hell would u bump something thats in the wrong section u tard?

Banned

Originally posted by SlmShady
    why the hell would u bump something thats in the wrong section u tard?
    you go from 1 thing to the next.

Wrong section, and? Who gives a shit?

There is 49052457343 off topic posts everywhere.

Please try harder.

tard? No comment...?

Red

HOLD DAT NOSE SHARD

Banned

Originally posted by Red
    HOLD DAT NOSE SHARD
    OK RED

Somebody's upset that their friend is a hypocrite

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12