Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

look out for new scammer

This is a discussion on look out for new scammer within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; jinxter aka runthrew = scammer http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2...mmedftlcv8.jpg proof omens 3 time getting scammed...
Page: 1

jinxter aka runthrew = scammer http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2...mmedftlcv8.jpg proof omens 3 time getting scammed

Wanna elaborate on this?

jinxter aka runthrew = scammer http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2...mmedftlcv8.jpg proof omens 3 time getting scammed[/b]
    not beliving this untill i get better proof

seeing how u blamed owa for scamming u zzzzz

dont know wat to expect from you hawk

GetRichOrDieTrying

from what i've heard...jinx scammed chaosomen's hellbreaker+7...he admited it already
    and he is already kicked from pariah

sad to see this
    but its true

kente_rogue

well, he didn't scam me...don't know what to think...

jiji

Arrow

wtf..

Beast&Harlot

Last I heared from Omen himself he was just joking about the "jix scamming him"...If someone has some more details(***SOMEONE RELIABLE***)please inform me, and I'll try to get Omens story also.

sexy Owa

talked with him myself, he admitted to it and says he could care less about being known as a scammer.

i did take his hellbreaker but you dont have to make topics im not going on a scamming rampage like Wapzer bitch.

...seriously jinx? omgoshhh

why cant you just give it back to him?

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Angry

jinx how could u man?

Beast&Harlot

Replay on Pariah forums from Jinx:
    Well here this long ass story
    chaosomen came to vent talking blah blah i said i wanted a sharer for my character while i was gone for springbreak so he said he would be willing to do it i said ok but it will be acouple of days because i have a shitload of gb's on the account he understood and said if i could hold his hellbreaker on my account i said ya but i cant give u access cause of my gb's but it will be safe with me so ok he did it but like i mentioned he cannot have access until i move the gb's (this was around 12 am ish) well the next day my cousin called me to go to the mall with him to go cloth shopping b4 we go i said ya sure im up so we go and i spent a night over his house waking up the next morning to pack and leave b4 12am so i had no time to do all the KO shit and i didnt have it on my mind at all so i left to California days go by so when i come back i all of a sudden being called a scammer and i get on and 1st person i talk to is owa he specifically said "Chaosomen said he has given up on me " so i said shit ok. im not scamming him i left to california for spring break he told me to wait for him so i did. I said ok I sold the hellbreaker so it wouldnt lose its value and was gonna hold the gb's for him. I waited 2 days and never heard anything from him pmed him 3 times on ko4life and was waiting for him on MSN. So i said ok well owa said he had given up so i said ight well ill just buy shit since hes gone so i buy all this crap earrings, dd helm,chitin+8 and then boom he back so im like shit i thought u were gone and already thought i was being called a scammer he said no he was "Joking" so that was sunday i think so i slept on it and just thought all those fags that got away with scamming me and crap so i said w/e im not selling the stuff i just bought so thats it .I had no intentions on scamming him.
    Theirs my part 100% True no lies (I didnt reread so if my grammer is bad deal with it )
    Sorry for this - To My Top GG's(Sanctis,Dave,Chase,Vincent,Reagon,Karysa, Metalkon,Savage,daniel,anthony,chabo,semih,And last but not least my spanish baba Stormy. ( No specific order )
    Im Out Tnx for everything guys and sorry omen i didnt want to do this.
    Peace Jinx.

Edit from Jinx:
    BTW PLEASE STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO WATCHOUT, IM NOT WAPZER IM NOT GONNA GO ON A SCAMMING RAMPAGE. THATS FCK UP SANCTIS.Peace Jinx.

Angry

Replay on Pariah forums from Jinx:
    Well here this long ass story
    chaosomen came to vent talking blah blah i said i wanted a sharer for my character while i was gone for springbreak so he said he would be willing to do it i said ok but it will be acouple of days because i have a shitload of gb's on the account he understood and said if i could hold his hellbreaker on my account i said ya but i cant give u access cause of my gb's but it will be safe with me so ok he did it but like i mentioned he cannot have access until i move the gb's (this was around 12 am ish) well the next day my cousin called me to go to the mall with him to go cloth shopping b4 we go i said ya sure im up so we go and i spent a night over his house waking up the next morning to pack and leave b4 12am so i had no time to do all the KO shit and i didnt have it on my mind at all so i left to California days go by so when i come back i all of a sudden being called a scammer and i get on and 1st person i talk to is owa he specifically said "Chaosomen said he has given up on me " so i said shit ok. im not scamming him i left to california for spring break he told me to wait for him so i did. I said ok I sold the hellbreaker so it wouldnt lose its value and was gonna hold the gb's for him. I waited 2 days and never heard anything from him pmed him 3 times on ko4life and was waiting for him on MSN. So i said ok well owa said he had given up so i said ight well ill just buy shit since hes gone so i buy all this crap earrings, dd helm,chitin+8 and then boom he back so im like shit i thought u were gone and already thought i was being called a scammer he said no he was "Joking" so that was sunday i think so i slept on it and just thought all those fags that got away with scamming me and crap so i said w/e im not selling the stuff i just bought so thats it .I had no intentions on scamming him.
    Theirs my part 100% True no lies (I didnt reread so if my grammer is bad deal with it )
    Sorry for this - To My Top GG's(Sanctis,Dave,Chase,Vincent,Reagon,Karysa, Metalkon,Savage,daniel,anthony,chabo,semih,And last but not least my spanish baba Stormy. ( No specific order )
    Im Out Tnx for everything guys and sorry omen i didnt want to do this.
    Peace Jinx.

Edit from Jinx:
    BTW PLEASE STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO WATCHOUT, IM NOT WAPZER IM NOT GONNA GO ON A SCAMMING RAMPAGE. THATS FCK UP SANCTIS.Peace Jinx.[/b]
    wow is all i can say..

ChaosOmen

:/ i say if he pays me back atleast. all is well. and this can just be a big mis understanding, and it was to my understanding that the night i gave it to him to hold, he would be leaving for spring break 1 week later.... (this is what i thought) so 1..2..3..4..5 days pass and im like wtf he hasnt gone on spring break yet. so in pariah vent i put in my comments (jinx i need to talk to you) and (oh no scammed by jinx :/ ) but none of those were serious, as i told savage and OWA... anyways almost 2 weeks went by, and i was bored. bought myself a mage, and started playin in hawks vent because he helped me gear it. so thats why i wasnt in pariah vent for a few days. i didnt "give up" on trying to get the item i bought no more than a few weeks ago.... so i go in pariah vent and owa msn's me and says talk to jinx, he is back.... *my heart jumps out of my chest. YAY i get my hell breaker and can gear my mage better* so i talk to him, find out he sold it -_- ok, thats fine he didnt want it to lose value, nice guy... then he proceeds to tell me, oh well i went ahead and bought gear for it, so i have to sell that to re pay you.... and ofc i was like damn, but ok, ill be fine. so i wait a day, and i pmed him on KO4life and say well hey just give me items you bought i will re sell them myself.... then a day later the link hawkstone has up there is what i got..... and idk what to do, i dont hate him, im a lil angry since this has happened to me 3 times now, and to me it sounds like he is almost trying to justify it by saying, well ive been scammed and they got away with it.... so that gives him a right to take my item that i trusted with him? no..no it doesnt, anyways blah blah he can easily pay me back, and be unbanned from KO4life, maybe let back in pariah and put this all behind us. but who knows....

sucks to hear captn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast