Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Lvl 70 =D

This is a discussion on Lvl 70 =D within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i prob typed it a bit wrong so kinda my bad :P...
Page: 4

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

i prob typed it a bit wrong so kinda my bad :P

he is human or orc

BnHrezzer

aga

What a lier piece of scum, i got that lvl show hack i saw you today, your lvl 74 you fag lier your not 71 <_<

hotsicer

omg meep he is lvl 71 ur fucker >.< get a noob life pls

T0wn3R

The first cause of i can&#39;t post an SS is because can&#39;t get a SS with my computer and the second because i don&#39;t wanna get reported =P.

And i won&#39;t said my nick :P its C******4 xD

alex seen my char, morian too (and he played it =P) and shayan too, i trust on them :P

lvl 71.25%

ShayaN

The first cause of i can&#39;t post an SS is because can&#39;t get a SS with my computer and the second because i don&#39;t wanna get reported =P.

And i won&#39;t said my nick :P its C******4 xD

alex seen my char, morian too (and he played it =P) and shayan too, i trust on them :P

lvl 71.25%[/b]
    Lol,thanks for the 15% in like..Uhhh,5min?Lol :P <3
    Get me more pls,you lazy bitch

T0wn3R

fuck... got banned

Cucusit4 lvl 71 40%, 120k nps, IronBow +15 rebirthed, glass belt,chitin rogue set +8 (gaunlets shell+8), EME/WE+1, ROL/ROC, EP, 300m coins , 2* shell boot warriors +1,3*shell boot rogue, 7 shell boot priest, 4 complete boots, 2x gaunlets shell +1 priest, 3 complete gaunlets, 2 rogue shell pad, 1 warrior shell pad, 52 abyss blessing, 6x IB +7, 3x trina&#39;s, 3x shards +3, 1 raptor +1, set crimson +7 and 2x chitin priest+ 7 of each part (except boots), priet pendant, diamond ring, agate earring, helmet +7 DD chitin, DT hammer +4, RE +1, 2x ME and 4 CE (+0 all), 12x tail of shaula and 1 tail of lesath, skull hammer +2.

And a lot of chitins and crimsons +1 and like 200 abyss gems and 1 page full of jewlery +9.

welll....... got banned because like an idiot i macroed in abyss 1st floor and dunno if Gm seen me or any1 reported me.

Gonna start a new rogue tomorrow, ill shut down the computer today. If some1 wanna start with me just pm me.

ultimaliaz

ur pathetic
    scumbag

hotsicer

t0wn3r i started a a new rouge we are lvl 64 now after 1-2 day macroing i did a sceond btw ib+8 fp set +8 chitin set +7 pp and some shit ; i pass u teh id pw for heavnfire and for the account in msn

T0wn3R

ok, thanks =D i can macro in the night and morning =P

ultimaliaz

fcking move to cafegezeve or smth and leave this forum alone, no1 is intrested in when ur macroing and where
    ull prolly find lots of macro buddies on cafegeblabla

T0wn3R

are you sure? then why like 15 persons pmed me asking for sure spots and lvl them?

hotsicer

+ me and t0wn3r morian pro macrores we starated in ares for fun 1 month ago we was lvl 80 in 1 month with great item hahahah onwwed the server

Giuseppe5

:mellow:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234