Lvl 71 Rogue 557k np Nekid

This is a discussion on Lvl 71 Rogue 557k np Nekid within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; All info to change pw. Account naked with 557k national points. Need items only. Anything considered....
Page: 1

All info to change pw. Account naked with 557k national points. Need items only. Anything considered.

SimonSays

From a few sources of mine, I hear you dont own this account anymore.

From a few sources of mine, I hear you dont own this account anymore.[/b]

Your sources are wrong. They might be thinking of the account with the lvl 65 account on it. That characters name is Mottley, and it was sold a while ago. This account is mine. All info will be given to whomever buys it. Click&buy info, cc used, creation date..... all thats needed to change the password.

Your sources are wrong. They might be thinking of the account with the lvl 65 account on it. That characters name is Mottley, and it was sold a while ago. This account is mine. All info will be given to whomever buys it. Click&buy info, cc used, creation date..... all thats needed to change the password.[/b]

Not for sale anymore

Ill explain before there are questions. Account was hacked. I secured it, but I found who hacked me and I can't guarantee it can stay secured.. So... account will lay dormant until there is a way to secure it for good.