Mabye trading full set of +8/15 chitin for +7/12 shell

This is a discussion on Mabye trading full set of +8/15 chitin for +7/12 shell within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; and coins or something.. i duno.... xD...
Page: 1

evenson

Default Mabye trading full set of +8/15 chitin for +7/12 shell

and coins or something.. i duno.... xD

Vchernyak

u should be adding coins baba

evenson

Why? Shell is worse then chitin, i just like the looks on orc :P

Vchernyak

Shell is just more valuable...thats about it

Helmet, Pads, Gauntlets, and Boots are alot more valueable then chitin +8, and i'd supliment 15st for all that defense, and sexiness =D

evenson

Anyways, The fact that chitin is better means its worth more in my books, bump.

Vchernyak

yeh, true...i used to have full chitin, and i used to be full str. At level 63 i had well over 2500ap, but my ac, and hp was very low (ac -10xx,hp-3300), but now i might have 300 less ap, but for pk that doesnt really matter much. I still have a full set of str accessories for bosses, but for pk id prefer my 4800hp, and my 1257 defense.

good luck (Here is a little tip)
    You won't find anyone that will trade set for set, but im sure you can find people that will chance piece by piece. How i traded my set was like this, i traded pauldron, pads, gauntlets from one guy. Then found the rest of the peices by adding chitin +8+coins.

B)

orumjack

Originally posted by Vchernyak
    yeh, true...i used to have full chitin, and i used to be full str. At level 63 i had well over 2500ap, but my ac, and hp was very low (ac -10xx,hp-3300), but now i might have 300 less ap, but for pk that doesnt really matter much. I still have a full set of str accessories for bosses, but for pk id prefer my 4800hp, and my 1257 defense.

good luck (Here is a little tip)
    You won't find anyone that will trade set for set, but im sure you can find people that will chance piece by piece. How i traded my set was like this, i traded pauldron, pads, gauntlets from one guy. Then found the rest of the peices by adding chitin +8+coins.

B)
    Whats your ingame nick?You should be one of the warrior that i cant hit much if you have that stats u write above ^^

Hostage

Thats Huyova.

Just get +8/15 shell, then you wont have to worry about it. <_<

TakeThat

so true.

u can make chitin +8 easi everyones sells +7 in merchant. u can buy 2-3 peices of +7s and get lucky without trinas. doubt u do that with shell

try make +7 shell not only finding the +1 is hard, making it to 6 then 7 is harder :P

i've burnt
    3x helmets, +3 to 4 +5 to 6, +5 to 6
    2xGaunlets +3 to 4, 5 to 6
    5x Pads 1 to 2 zzz wtf high class scroll gayer., 4 to 5, 5 to 6, 6 to 7, 6 to 7, finally 6 to 7 with trina zzz ;P
    3x shell boots, 5 to 6, 5 to 6, 6 to 7 with trina Burnt ZZZZZZZZZ

costing me to much :P

oncemore

trade pauldron and gaunts for chitin equivalent

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

warrior in shell looks fat and ugly....

Havvk

oncemore

evenson you noob, check your own thread h43r:

evenson

i think im gonna keep my chtiins :P