Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mirage Daggers +8.

This is a discussion on Mirage Daggers +8. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; he just gonna post some macro pictures of me rofl like i care -_-...
Page: 2

dark_item

he just gonna post some macro pictures of me rofl
    like i care -_-

wissmanCY

def i dont speak about macro maybe ur other clan mates maybe they know what i mean when i say hacks .. and the shards isnt for me .. and Cynical if u want t come i let u know where (Cyprus,Limassol) and gimme a call i will tell u prv when u will come my phone number..and about my english when u post message @ 5 o clock the morning u will make some mistakes too..Anw as i said t my last reply i dont care what u all ppl say cause u all suck and other ppl tell u shits..

Nomadia

i know what the people who lost items told me..and i was told this by noobara and siedra themselves......and yes i believe what they told me over what you tell me frankly.....and give the 700M to sied and noobara if your willing still....that'd show some good faith and maybe salvage a little friendship with'em if you care at all but i doubt you do......it all comes down to...they loaned you items....you lost them....whether you cammedd them or they were stolem from you...they were your responsibility and you lost them....you should have to pay them back....thats what any "friend" would've done...and how come if you had these items stolem from you that these people hate you?....if i loaned someone my items and they got hacked...i wouldn't hate the person...as long as they at least attempted to pay me back..or offered even.....i remember sied asking you for her items back...you said you had them in your inn....but kept making up excuses not to give them back.....but yeh ok your selling so this is pointless anymore.....give the 700M to sied and noobara. peace

Also, i don't know what you mean by hacking or whatever....as far as i know no one in blond does that and if they do we have no idea....if you know anyone doing let us know simple as that....as for macroing in the clan....there is next to none....but that's not saying we're all 100% legit..we've made our fair share of mistakes....but we are 100% against hacking anything so let us know who it is and if they're not gone already they will be....that's how we deal with that shit. later

Cynical

if you don't care... why do you always reply???

wissmanCY

because i want to keep my position clean..and again stfu

Cynical

You see... now you wonder why we are insulting you.... i ask you a simple question and you just tell me STFU man your momma didn't teach you the right things... or maybe you have 2 dads? <_<...

KaChing

Originally posted by Cynical
    You see... now you wonder why we are insulting you.... i ask you a simple question and you just tell me STFU man your momma didn't teach you the right things... or maybe you have 2 dads? *<_<...
    ROFL :lol:

wissmanCY

i forgot t tell u smthing .. ur mom tell u lies about ur father .. i'm your real father .. sorry and btw i tell u my info plz come t cyprus and again stfu ..

KaChing

Originally posted by wissmanCY
    i forgot t tell u smthing .. ur mom tell u lies about ur father .. i'm your real father .. sorry and btw i tell u my info plz come t cyprus and again stfu ..
    go die pls, u arent funny

Cynical

haha you my father? well.... 1- i know how to speak english.... 2- my father isn't a dumb shit bag like you... 3- well... your just plain SAD!

Faflatas

up

why the fuck you bumping this post?

noob nico sell him shit hes a nooooooobbbb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12