My weak selling list :)

This is a discussion on My weak selling list :) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; well im bored havent been able to play KO in about 6days or so...and been wasting good premium so i ...
Page: 1

I_JuST_OwNed_U

Default My weak selling list :)

well im bored havent been able to play KO in about 6days or so...and been wasting good premium so i think i'll just see if anyone interested in any of my stuff...

IB+7-offer
    Rogue Chitin Gob-guantlets and helmet-offer
    2xkekuri ring-offer
    Deepscar+7-offer
    +9 accessories-hp pendent,+9str belt,2x +9mp ring-taking offers

ahahaha this is pretty gay list but oh well just want to see what ppl think...taking offers IGC and trading for items...Need some decent warrior stuff...dual weild weapons, hopefully no one bids on my ds+7 just threw it up there for fun of it...well im bored so feel free to bump and make dumb comments :wub:

I_JuST_OwNed_U

bump

redfieldTnT

dss +7 is not a decent duel wield weapon...
    slayer +8/80 in mordon for 350m
    philum +8/80 in mordon for same...gogog hop to it

I_JuST_OwNed_U

hehe i would jump to it..but im getting that**illegal program (MALHACK)detected./n/n program will be closed** its not even letting the whole game screen load...i just dunno, i looked through alot of my computer and havent find anything to do with hacks...im the smartest with computers so maybe i havent found it but it really sucks when u lose money buying premium and cant play...my character isnt banned or anything like that its just xtrap wont let me on game ....but philum +8 dont sound that bad...but i have a tota+6 so didnt think i really needed it...just up the tota to +7 with trina hopefully it succeeds but anyway keep up the posting ppls

I_JuST_OwNed_U

LOL edit one part of my before reply**im not the smartest with computers**

BUMP

someone trade my items for my IB+7 :wacko: