Nitekidz = Gay Faggot?

This is a discussion on Nitekidz = Gay Faggot? within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Backstory on Nitekidz: spent 600$ on items to start off, shell7, raptor8, dual roc, WE, for starters. While i was ...
Page: 1

IllusionS

Backstory on Nitekidz: spent 600$ on items to start off, shell7, raptor8, dual roc, WE, for starters. While i was in his clan he got glass belt, WE and PE. Once he got the PE he stated he would sell his WE and give some money to me for helping him, next day he said he got another WE and made WE+1 so he did not have an extra WE to sell. He also said the glassbelt got hacked.

Fastforward to today, after reboot I invite him to help kill some bosses, (apparantly his friend was playing his account at this time), well we kill samma his friend loots me a Slayer+1, then we slide HQ and get Rogue Earring, naturally I assumed he would give to me as promised I would get rogue items since he was warrior. This is when he tells me its not the real player of the account and he will have to keep the RE and tell the real owner what happened. So I said whatever and waited, Eventually the real owner comes and says he's keeping the RE because it was looted to him and I don't deserve it, but tells me to rejoin his clan now.

So in conclusion, he's a gay faggot scammer/loser? Some day I will find some legit good trustable player on this server....someday!

stealther

Never coz knight online = no fun = scammer = for the win mouhahahaa all say im scammer but no good proof so stop say all is scammer when you are jalous of all scrub ogl go cry your mom mouhaha no re for you

IllusionS

You're an idiot and have been proving scamming/stealing items since day 1 as well.

ultimaliaz

lmao pretty funny
    alltho, lets face it, ur Teh fag arnd here czm

PussyCatER

well i thats suck

thats fucking gay
    If u have to pay usd to buy your items, your a fag from the start
    And then looting something so your own self can get a good drop ? thats even gayer
    Nitekidz is a douche bag in my book

ultimaliaz

true but serves him right for being an annoying turd that is only capable of ksing

Banned

czm come human we got a spot in soldiers of pathos clan just for you think about it we have very good name

Focusss

In the beginning i thought nitekidz was a nice guy,
    We played other games together like dota.
    We were on ventrilo together.
    I helped him lvling when he was lvl 55.
    But once he was lvl 60 with his uber gear and i ownd him 10-0 1v1.
    He became so fuking selfish. He didnt even invite me to his exp partys. With lots of randoms.
    czm is right about him. He is a retard

Boyce

This server has a lot of dicks on it...

mammlea

is c4racter in soldier of pathos cos im pretty sure i have ksc of him macrowing

IllusionS

I don't want to pay 20$ to NT

Charles01

czm and NiteKidz=both retards^^

Ghostoflasthope

Czm its kids who love ks when we exp. ... NiteKidz - Wolf say me he is scammer :S Scamm his glassbelt