Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Killer2675 Name, COME CHECK

This is a discussion on New Killer2675 Name, COME CHECK within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Well as i said on another topic... Even if you change you're name killer... I'll find you [/b] I was ...
Page: 1

Maranello

Thumbs down

Well as i said on another topic...
    Even if you change you're name killer... I'll find you [/b]
    I was doing a random walk in moradon checking merchants.
    Then I saw a Priest of S4F clan
    A "New Priest" Called Sil3ntEcho
    I look in his hand, And i see a weapon ( very nooby ) that i upgraded myself with anvil.
    And i remembered that Killer2675 has changed his name to run with my money...
    Well killer, it's time for you to change your name back !

I'm such a good detective ( ask LastViking ) :lol:

Anyway... now it's time to prove you guys that it's him... with Screenies

Random Walk in Moradon

Then i see a priest... with shell... and with a weapon I reconized
    ( very nooby ) that i upgraded myself with anvil[/b]
    . <_< To lazy to type back

But it&#39;s not done.. He could buy it from shop and have it... So my proofs aren&#39;t proving anything yet

So I keep on talking with him, he keep acting like he isn&#39;t killer and even said that he don&#39;t know what ko4life is :P ( how noob )

So i ask him... What is ur weapon in ur hand?
    And that&#39;s where he made the error to show me another weapon:

The weapon that I bought FOR UNDYING !!!

When I see he was lying... I continue :P
    Then I&#39;m like... can you show me your armor... He says No.. Because he says it&#39;s sealed ( ZzZ )
    But he made ANOTHER error...

His things are sealed right?

Why would he seal nooby weapon +6.... but not uniques :huh:

But I can feel killer2675 going to say that he unsealed...
    So I made sure to get him

But my last question is...
    How could he afford all shell back with uniques and other stuff if he had no money? :blink:

has changed his name to run with my money...[/b]
    I hope you guys Believe me now

Maranello

Please Post your reaction or comments of all that...

I&#39;d say... Good Job !

killer2675

umm hmm i got both them uniques from s4f clan bank? yeah ty dont believe me ask elleshar? and of course im gonna change my name? elleshar told me to? said to denie if someone ask? yeah so u know my new name? yeah u know nothing kid good dectecive ROFL u scmamed me and got caught now u goa roujnd saying i stole ur money? that was all my money u bought all that shit with ym +8 priest shell so how is it ur stuff? strappy u believe that ur retarted got both uniques today and u wanna lie and say u ahd a raptor +7 thats it dude i dotn even wanna hear it so stop ur damn lying and crying i did what my leader said i should do so ofcourse im gonna lie to protect myself and by the way u scmamed that dude for the wwarrior u were on did u not?? yeah exsactly i ahve ss of u saying u scmamed him and hvae put on forums once

Maranello

I&#39;m not flaming anymore... all of this shows ur a lier..
    which it means you can lie for other things ( like for the hole story )

no you didn&#39;t bought from elleshar because... she is mage so what would she do with that? huh!

u scmamed me and got caught now u goa roujnd saying i stole ur money?[/b]
    You did.

u ahd a raptor +7[/b]
    One item on 100 u scammed, yes

protect myself [/b]
    Of the truth

wwarrior u were on did u not[/b]
    Was mcjames

i ahve ss of u saying u scmamed him and hvae put on forums once[/b]
    I think you havent read it correctly.
    It was him.. he stole my 40gb so i took the other warrior
    what&#39;s the scam in that?

killer2675

umm hmm i got both them uniques from s4f clan bank? yeah ty dont believe me ask elleshar? and of course im gonna change my name? elleshar told me to? said to denie if someone ask? yeah so u know my new name? yeah u know nothing kid good dectecive ROFL u scmamed me and got caught now u goa roujnd saying i stole ur money? that was all my money u bought all that shit with ym +8 priest shell so how is it ur stuff? strappy u believe that ur retarted got both uniques today and u wanna lie and say u ahd a raptor +7 thats it dude i dotn even wanna hear it so stop ur damn lying and crying i did what my leader said i should do so ofcourse im gonna lie to protect myself and by the way u scmamed that dude for the wwarrior u were on did u not?? yeah exsactly i ahve ss of u saying u scmamed him and hvae put on forums once

killer2675

i enver bought anything from elleshar he gave it from boss drops fuckign idiot an u amditting to scamming him u only had 6 things? rofl kid my shell pads go for 60 gbs way more tehn ur raptor protect my self form people like you

Maranello

i didnt had 6 things, page 7 and 8 were full of thems worth 400m+

Idiot

Maranello

boss drops[/b]
    A mage that kill a boss? YAHH SURE noob sdfu

Stupid idiot, the more you talk, the more it&#39;s worst...

anyway, im done with flaming with you
    ur.a.noob.

killer2675

hey noob its called a caln bank we killed harpy queen today?? got cleric earring + S4F has a clan bank all drops go to clan ban then are devided buy who needs it u fucking dueche u ahd chitin set and raptor +7 rofl ur a noob

Maranello

there was uniques, rings +9/10, chitin, raptor, balde axe, and much more dumbass

Maranello

S4F has a clan bank all drops go to clan ban[/b]
    For the month i was in clan.. never heard of that, didn&#39;t u just imagined it? huh

liar

killer2675

For the month i was in clan.. never heard of that, didn&#39;t u just imagined it? huh

liar[/b]
    b/c they knew us cammed me and aint gonant ell you about it

Well .. C.E got it yesterday from TK and give it t elleshar .. elleshar decided to give t him..kkthxbb

ph3var2

Since I got no idea who this person is and im assitant of s4f I can say that yes we give those uniques to him from clan bank, he didnt buy them from us.
    You said you were in our clan for 1 month yet I have no idea who you are.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast