Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Ok guys heres how it goes....

This is a discussion on Ok guys heres how it goes.... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; It's a game let's all have fun, I don't care about the skill or experience of a friggin king, some1 ...
Page: 6

HellShade

It's a game let's all have fun, I don't care about the skill or experience of a friggin king, some1 could play for 2 years on every server and have 70s on ea server but he could still be a friggin selfish king, as long as the king doesn't steal money for himself and raise taxes for himself and instead does it for us so we can have fun and shit it should be cool shouldn't it? I don't care if he babshopped as long as hes a good king. I dont care if hes not th best fighter, as long as hes a good king. I don't care if he rigged elections as long as hes a good king. h43r:

Vandicon

Originally posted by QuIcK
    yes i did 1v1 osiris he would probably deny it but i fought him way back when he first started bp aswell... i taught him what to do when to do it told him all the comboes and how to do them back then i beat him completely naked no armors no jewels just my mirage sword and he wore everything and sword talia and i still beat him... he got a lot better but then he started bieng an idiot we were in arena for 2 scrolls so an hour and out of that 2 hours him and his friends took screenshots everytime i died lol its pathetic it was 5 times LOL in an hour i died 5 times and i pretty much quit my priest after that and CAD fought him b4 osiris quit and osiris used superior restore and 1440 hp pots and still lost... hes pathetic trash im way better ask any other decent bp...
    STFU and go back to your hole, anything that comes out of your keyboard is pointless banter on how amazing you are.
    The simple fact of the matter is your a loser, plain loser, your disliked by many in real life most likely, so you come online, and disliked here. GG

No more comments

QuIcK

Originally posted by Vandicon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vandicon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK
    yes i did 1v1 osiris he would probably deny it but i fought him way back when he first started bp aswell... i taught him what to do when to do it told him all the comboes and how to do them back then i beat him completely naked no armors no jewels just my mirage sword and he wore everything and sword talia and i still beat him... he got a lot better but then he started bieng an idiot we were in arena for 2 scrolls so an hour and out of that 2 hours him and his friends took screenshots everytime i died lol its pathetic it was 5 times LOL in an hour i died 5 times and i pretty much quit my priest after that and CAD fought him b4 osiris quit and osiris used superior restore and 1440 hp pots and still lost... hes pathetic trash im way better ask any other decent bp...
    STFU and go back to your hole, anything that comes out of your keyboard is pointless banter on how amazing you are.
    The simple fact of the matter is your a loser, plain loser, your disliked by many in real life most likely, so you come online, and disliked here. GG

No more comments[/b]
    omg who are you Dr.Phil? how do you know my whole life story by simply reading what i post on these pointless threads... its amazing :rollseyes:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456