Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

OldSchool Olympians

This is a discussion on OldSchool Olympians within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by Aory XD whats up guys its :Superman: im in university of waterloo now XD if anyones from ...
Page: 2

Sanchez

Default Re: OldSchool Olympians

Originally posted by Aory
    XD whats up guys
    its :Superman:
    im in university of waterloo now XD
    if anyones from there gimme a shout :P
    (i met someone i used to play with on diez lol..)
    anyway, how have u guys been doin
    i see dan is trying to quit...
    i still see rampage and them around <3
    and juno... wheres elisha? i guess jessica alba is good too but cmon.. oh yeah, we <3 tilly dont we ^^
    gabloo still around too ^^ ah, remember the boss hunts we used to fight about hehe.. it seems so pointless now. i still <3 u
    shion.. i dont see him around but i <3 him madly too
    gah... so many memories... the race to 70, the cz-hackness... oh and the big hit by cz-ownage: DO I NEED STONE OF ROGUE FOR SPIKE *
    hahaha
    anyway, random post ^^
    <3 u all
    I am in Barrie lol I quittted from ko either at least someday we ll meet

Road

Superduper man you were suposed to clan me.

runordie

Originally posted by Arca_
    belgium colleges are not bad
    omfg i pressed the buttons ><

Red

sup baddies

Originally posted by Private
    not many still playing im here still so is numb/justo priest still playing and inf is sorta around

dan is messing on pathos i guess until logos and tank is lvling dcz chem lets a scammer play his account and iunno wat else
    scammer? :mellow:

Aluzion

Im coming back to Olympia now... (It's SaTaN btw).. Still in AntidotE with the red capes and symbol also a grade1 clan still lol.

when you said waterloo Arcy, i was gunna ask which part of the campus you on, and i was gunna come visit you lol. I live about 1 hr from waterloo in CANADA... dumb belgium waffles...

Originally posted by Aluzion
    Im coming back to Olympia now... (It's SaTaN btw).. Still in AntidotE with the red capes and symbol also a grade1 clan still lol.

when you said waterloo Arcy, i was gunna ask which part of the campus you on, and i was gunna come visit you lol. I live about 1 hr from waterloo in CANADA... dumb belgium waffles...
    Oh Noes! please stay away!

Aluzion

Originally posted by Chemical+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chemical)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aluzion

Oh Noes! please stay away![/b]
    Whyz that chemical? don't want to get a ass beating ? :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12