Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

omgzor. Buying rogue shit

This is a discussion on omgzor. Buying rogue shit within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; From buyer: *** ****** on 6/21/2006 09:56 PDT I paid [email protected] 100.00 for 2 Mirage Daggers +8/80. I have heard ...
Page: 2

Randomst!ck

From buyer: *** ****** on 6/21/2006 09:56 PDT

I paid [email protected] 100.00 for 2 Mirage Daggers +8/80. I have heard from my friend that he does not have 2 Mirage Daggers +8/80 to give me. And i know That this guy was going to try and scam me. But i decided just to try. So i did and now i have not recieved my items that i bought.
    ^^thats what i said adn this is how he responded

From seller: ********** on 6/21/2006 10:01 PDT

me and the buyer met in the game, and i traded him the items on our characters in the game, and now he is trying to get his money back i guess. i dont know why he is doing this, but the item was traded to him in a server in the game.

And after that he said something again

From seller: ********** on 6/21/2006 10:03 PDT

i sent the item through the game to him, we met together, and i traded it to him online, i dont know what he is doing. please help

See? he is a scammer and i hope no one does any deals with this guy through usd

N1GG4

Originally posted by maxbg
    u sure u never scammed any1? ok ill just say this

Khanjitsu *-_-
    First of all khanjitsu was scammed by feelmygirth aka napolean..

Second of all that md thing I have no idea what your talkin about because when he did have dual mds +8 after he sold Jigsaw_ he bought a warrior got raptor 8 then sold that and quit warrior then went back to rogue got dual mds +8 and dual rols and then he sold that shit.. he sold the mds for $100 EACH not $100 together..... and everythin went well because everything he sold was on ebay.. he never sold anything privately unless it was friends cause he cant trust people as much as others cant trust him.... So dont make up shit if you dont know what your saying.. + idk what that info is that you posted but that aint jig.

Randomst!ck

dont make up shit? thats a bunch of shit that you got right [email protected] who else is thegenj? and look at all of your chargebacks and see how its set up the same..i cpoed and pasted right from it

jigsaw_

somebody is smoking some kind of rocks.... never scammed anyone.... retard

N1GG4

lawl. anyway buyin rogue shittt!

Randomst!ck

OFC everyone denys it...deeze_nutz denys it..alot of people do

N1GG4

shut the fuck up you noob spammer. WTF YOU WANT FROM ME.. IF YOU SAY HES A SCAMMER THEN MAKE A TOPIC ABOUT IT AND LEAVE MINE ALONE U FAGGIT.. JUST CAUSE YOU HAVE NO LIFE AND NO FRIENDS AND YOUR TRYIN TO EARN RESPECT BY SAYING SOMEONE SCAMMED YOU THEN YOUR AS STUPID AS THE GAY TURKS ON EVERY SERVER THAT LURE DUPE AND CRY...

Still buying rouge items xD BUMP!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12