P/C on DV +8

This is a discussion on P/C on DV +8 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; looking for a price check on DV +8 gb's pls altho if u randomly know usd would be interesting to ...
Page: 1

Ldawg

looking for a price check on DV +8
    gb's pls altho if u randomly know usd would be interesting to know XD
    pce

dam u high?? ufuckin gangsta son

Ldawg

dam u high?? ufuckin gangsta son[/b]

ot anymorz h34r: n gangsta hmm ty ^^ also , why i hear soo much shit bout u lol?

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

this australian is a flamboyant homosexual h34r:

kokolas06

lol

dam u high?? ufuckin gangsta son[/b]
    yay

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

ot anymorz h34r: n gangsta hmm ty ^^ also , why i hear soo much shit bout u lol?[/b]
    from who? ill kill em

Ldawg

from who? ill kill em[/b]

i said nutin h34r:

bump XD a little less importnat now but i still wana know

flamboyant homosexual hmm... no comment,

Tank who r u in game?

Tank who r u in game?[/b]
    i am but another. though it may seem my identity remains concealed, it is only your perceived level of effort that remains inadequate. for it is only through effort that one may seek to answer the endless questions riddling an intelligent mind. though, through further analysis of your character combined with my - i will shamelessly say - gift of intuition, i can somewhat conclude that the latter part of my earlier presumption remains untrue, thereby invalidating my original assertion. yet, i digress, in my humanitarian effort to rid the world of ignorance, i will, grudgingly, spoon feed information to those who remain too lazy, too docile, or, heaven forbid, too simple. so here, in an effort to meet halfway on each of our requests, i will subside. i will address the issue, inadequacies of character aside, though, upon further reconsideration, i will not merely give you the information you seek. the question of my identity has been posed, and here i shall investigate. i must inquire: on what grounds is the quest to violate my private sanctity justified? what service do the free registration for user names accomplish, if not to hide one's identity? granted, it is clearly possible to make each identification form one in the same, but because the option remains available to the end-user, one can only assume that they (they being the powers that grant us our aliases) have knowingly granted us the freedom to hide. furthermore, even though the nature of concealment inspires negative connotation among the general public, the nature of concealment itself is remarkably irrelevant to any issue of right or wrong. that being said, i find it puzzling, even paradoxical, that one would so openly question the identity of one who has clearly masked his or her own identity. perhaps it is the innate human fear of the unknown that subconsciously sent you on this profane mission, but i sincerely wish that upon a true reexamination of the nature of the question, you will too see the irony present. but, i must digress again, i have a tendency to wander, though confession does not necessarily constitute freedom from one's actions. i will restate my opening phrase: i am but another. i am the other that you may or may not have had any relation with. my exact identity remains unnecessary and frivolous. there is nothing more to be achieved and utilized than the mere fact that i am another. through this simple statement, i have distinctly narrowed down the possible choices. by merely responding to your question, i have indirectly stated that i am one who may take interest in what you may or may not say. in the first word, "i," i have acknowledged that the entity that is me encompasses only a single individual. the latter part of the statement, "am but another," directly states that i am similar to you, though, standing alone, the degree may seem unclear. however, when taken into context with the latter part of the question posed (more specifically "in game"), it is clear that i am recognizing the fact i am another individual partaking in this game that we have in common. so, in response to your trivial inquisition, i must pose the more suitable question: who am i not?

XtheFox Senior Member microsmurf's Avatar

yeah.. that's Silence :blink: