P/C Mage lvl70 45% Human, no c/o

This is a discussion on P/C Mage lvl70 45% Human, no c/o within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Human, Mage, 70level 45%, 65k NP Stats: str 50 hp 52 (+117) dex 70 mp 255 (+22) int 100 (+7) ...
Page: 1

Potomek_smrti

Human, Mage, 70level 45%, 65k NP

Stats:
    str 50
    hp 52 (+117)
    dex 70
    mp 255 (+22)
    int 100 (+7)

Weapons:
    Elemental pendant +1
    rest's quest

mubok

VAZ?

Potomek_smrti

VAZ? [/b]
    nah ^^

peaceofhell

c/o?

Potomek_smrti

no c/o o.O

oOStrikeOo

$250 if ur going to sell id like to buy in the next day or so thx !

Potomek_smrti

$250 if ur going to sell id like to buy in the next day or so thx ![/b]
    man the real owner just logged on... so pm me your msn if ur still interested

do not deal with this person without caution

the oostrikeoo ko account was compromised at a peruvian cyber and someone is using it to try and scam people.

he tried to sell me gbs and then gave me some bs about not being able to give them to me til the next day. then proceeded to say that this wasnt his account but was using it cause he found it logged in at a cyber and it had good vouchers. i have the msn logs from this [email protected] who had access to the account.

i have also received a confirmation that he was a scammer from JohnQ (ko4life name) who sent him money via WU but never received items.

admins i would recommend banning the account.

oOStrikeOo

do not deal with this person without caution

the oostrikeoo ko account was compromised at a peruvian cyber and someone is using it to try and scam people.

he tried to sell me gbs and then gave me some bs about not being able to give them to me til the next day. then proceeded to say that this wasnt his account but was using it cause he found it logged in at a cyber and it had good vouchers. i have the msn logs from this [email protected] who had access to the account.

i have also received a confirmation that he was a scammer from JohnQ (ko4life name) who sent him money via WU but never received items.

admins i would recommend banning the account.[/b]

are u retarded dude if admins want they can check my IP and they will clearly see its a english IP i purchased the account and created a forum name to match my ingame name but i no longer play that account as i have quit. Please can a forum moderater correct holychit by checkiny my ip or something thanks.

alex4nd3r

PM me if want trade for warrior lvl 70...