Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

PC> Chittin Shield +7 (usd or warrior item)

This is a discussion on PC> Chittin Shield +7 (usd or warrior item) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by Tez/Aja well as you have said yourself to me.....you dont know if it is KoM or gm ...
Page: 4

Cava

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    well as you have said yourself to me.....you dont know if it is KoM or gm made so thus its ok :wacko:
    yea but you were the one who said ppl shouldn't buy it unless they have screenshot of them upgrading it themselves if not there's a chance of it being kom'ed/gm'ed, PLUS u also said all cs+7 and above on diez are gm'ed/kom'ed :rollseyes: so why bother bidding on it then?

Cava

yea there're no flames but tez you won't get the cs anyway, too bad for that

Banned

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    well as you have said yourself to me.....you dont know if it is KoM or gm made so thus its ok :wacko:
    well its not.... it came from typ0 which came from qoop which came from an ebay seller that was an old player quitting game nothing more, wasent kom.

please please don't start flames here I just want offers, it's a legit cs thats been around for ages.[/b]
    i didnt flame and he asked a question to me i gave a answer....its all good i wont get it....no biggie to me dol+7 is good enough for now

also ebays seller....good one....so he showed you his ss of upgrade to +7......i didnt know you were 100% sure of this as cava even told me he wasnt last night. ^_^ :P :lol:

and qoop sold it like 200$ i think

Cava

lol lets continue a debate on whether a cs+7 is legit or not.

oh meanwhile, check this out :lol:

http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pic13kl.jpg

no, I am not 100% sure, and I honestly dont care, its a legit cs thats been on this server for a fucking long time.

lock this thread please.

Hostage

It's been on the server, passed multiple dupe wipes, legit? How can it not be?

Stay on topic...

Locking this thread upon request.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234