Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

PC> level 77 blade master naked

This is a discussion on PC> level 77 blade master naked within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by PFK na that would be me lol i am not quiting >.< how many times i got ...
Page: 3

Banned

Originally posted by PFK
    na that would be me lol
    i am not quiting >.< how many times i got to tell u all....just going to play 70 mage or 65 priest

and lucky its cause u dont heal me and think your a warrior noob

Hell_Rogue_Germany

whats C/o?

Banned

Originally posted by Hell_Rogue_Germany
    whats C/o?
    well someone offered 1600 so.....

c/o 1800

Hell_Rogue_Germany

an what b/o ?

PFK

here i come orc side :P

Dont want that u sell but, i can offer my money from b-day
    1850$

Hell_Rogue_Germany

^^

Luckyduck

This is true, I do think I'm a warrior more than a healing bitch =)

whassup

tez your a fool for selling it, if someone just teaches you how to combo or what ever you need you will be amazing warrior a GARANTEE that if you sell you will end up buying another warrior and be pissed you sold urs

Banned

Originally posted by whassup
    tez your a fool for selling it, if someone just teaches you how to combo or what ever you need you will be amazing warrior a GARANTEE that if you sell you will end up buying another warrior and be pissed you sold urs
    yo they are joking man my combo now is fine and i own when i roll cz....i am just bored and want some good money so we will see

oncemore

My dog could own up cz with a lvl77 warrior with +2 uniques and +8 shells xD

SOLD TO BOOZAH FOR 3 PRETZELS
    <3

(p.s zike's gonna beat you) :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by oncemore
    My dog could own up cz with a lvl77 warrior with +2 uniques and +8 shells xD
    wtf i wish i had +2 uniques noob xD

i got +1 rocs and we now....thats all....

also i been owning since i was 65 but my combo did suck then until 70 i got a good handle on it

now i just need to learn to switch our weapons and defense armors faster :lol:

jimbo u think i can get 5 pretzels for my warrior....if u so i will sell it....but not for 3....i am fucking hungry man :wub: :lol:

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-jd4780
    hes IDIOT !!!!!

LETS some noob level his character then i get it in the neck from lucky sith and 3 4 others cause they think im leveling char for selling... *if u sell this character i WANT 200 usd backu said ull give me ...... so u better not sell dumb ass migit.
    your the midgit and learn how to spell it xD....i got your pic shorty rofl

dude no one really gave u shit for that crap with lucky it was speculation and i told them YOUR ALL TALK ABOUT LEAVING CLAN.....i wont let u leave clan dude....i want u to have my babies my love....lmao[/b]
    cmon guys, its called midget (not midgit or migit) please check it from some free dictionary before posting corrections

bumbzor for the noob whose clan has been saying alot of "mage is a waste" :blink:

Banned

Originally posted by perhana+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(perhana)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-jd4780

hes IDIOT !!!!!

LETS some noob level his character then i get it in the neck from lucky sith and 3 4 others cause they think im leveling char for selling... *if u sell this character i WANT 200 usd backu said ull give me ...... so u better not sell dumb ass migit.

your the midgit and learn how to spell it xD....i got your pic shorty rofl

dude no one really gave u shit for that crap with lucky it was speculation and i told them YOUR ALL TALK ABOUT LEAVING CLAN.....i wont let u leave clan dude....i want u to have my babies my love....lmao
    cmon guys, its called midget (not midgit or migit) please check it from some free dictionary before posting corrections

bumbzor for the noob whose clan has been saying alot of "mage is a waste" :blink:[/b]
    huh :blink: ....mage is not waste ...when any of us said that....hell we have tons of mages in our clan....mage is only waste for 2 spot cw if all meles are low levels.....if all high levels i invite my mages to party...but rare we have 70+ party....we are not orc side where u see that....i really dont know what ur talking about

btw midgit is gansta and much better so i stay with that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast