People who want a better KO read this...

This is a discussion on People who want a better KO read this... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; This is my first post on KO4Life because i was banned from the official KO forums h34r: for criticizing K2 ...
Page: 1

cooldude3333

This is my first post on KO4Life because i was banned from the official KO forums h34r: for criticizing K2 network.
    If you're absolutely in love with knightonline as it is now, dont read further. Go back to your daily lives of playing KO
    But, if you're not satisfied with KO and K2 network and think that KO could become a better game please read further...

I do agree with those that say KO is a great game and i do agree that it can compete with WoW and Guild Wars
    The reason KO is such a great game is that the PVP is great and it's F2P.

But, sadly this great game is being ruined by a terrible company.
    K2 network has an "F" rating from the Better Business Bureau.

Due to the recent events of deleting the bi-frost items i've started to think that K2 has really "lost it"
    Sadly today, few gaming companies actually care about the gamers.

K2 network has been after money the whole time... And i think that their reign over KO should be over.
    My idea is that another, perhaps a better company, should take over KO
    K2 network should sell KO to another company because they'll get what they wanted all along, MONEY
    and us, the gamers, will perhaps get a much better game.

People are actually sueing because of the deleted items... I cannot go that far because i dont have that kind of money.

Sorry i've been so formal but i'll stop the "presidential speech talk" rite now and speak to more informally...

K2 is is just going down the gutter, since i cant post on their forums now (and im too lazy to make another account) i've decided to come here...
    Plz post your opinions so we may discuss this issue and perhaps we can bring this to the LARGER gaming community

Thx for ur time.

you relize that k2 is making millions right? Who in their right mind would sell this game, when they can not have to pay for cusotmer support agents, or gms? And they still make money. Turks are fueling this game like you woudlnt belive, and even if the ENTIRE english speaking community quit, k2 woudl still be making money.

Think it over

nite

they dont give a shit because turks dont care they are making profit mostly americans and people around the world that dont dupe are suffering plus

you know ko is making money they have that new rock game forgot the name its a first person shooter. They dont give a shit. they will do this till someone stops them. then enjoy there millions

cooldude3333

You c, the point of this post is to try to stop them...
    read my other post in the General Chat