Price check on my WaRRioR

This is a discussion on Price check on my WaRRioR within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I want someone to tell me prices of each items or total lvl 83 warrior with 200k nps quest shield ...
Page: 1

Senior Member ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ's Avatar

Question Price check on my WaRRioR

I want someone to tell me prices of each items or total

lvl 83 warrior with 200k nps quest shield +5 and comes with krowaz set +7
    Raptor +9/90 no rebirth
    Chaos Baal +7
    4x IRON SET

Iron Necklace +1

Dual RING OF COURAGE +2
    String Of Skulls +2
    Dual PLAT EARRINGS +2

My guess would be around 10k-13k usd.

Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post
    My guess would be around 10k-13k usd.

I could be wrong, no guarantees. But from what i calculated close to 12,567$ counting shipping and interest and covering a 6 month insurance. Plus, there is a tax on that so Multiply that x.925 and add it. Raptor +9 may be the rarest item in the game, hungry babas will go crazy.

I could be wrong, no guarantees. But from what i calculated close to 12,567$ counting shipping and interest and covering a 6 month insurance. Plus, there is a tax on that so Multiply that x.925 and add it. Raptor +9 may be the rarest item in the game, hungry babas will go crazy.
    Oh really, I'll talk to you about it. Whats your phone number? Let me give you my address.

Oh really, I'll talk to you about it. Whats your phone number? Let me give you my address.
    Okay, Pm me ingame, I'm koopajr and I'll give you all the information from there. By the way, do you have any vouchers?

Okay, Pm me ingame, I'm koopajr and I'll give you all the information from there. By the way, do you have any vouchers?
    Uhm, I don't have many vouchers but i can assure you that I'm 100% trustable. Do you want to meet me at the airport?

Uhm, I don't have many vouchers but i can assure you that I'm 100% trustable. Do you want to meet me at the airport?

Ehh, you seem a bit sketchy. I want a middle man on this trade. Is it fine, if I bring my dad along with me?

Ehh, you seem a bit sketchy. I want a middle man on this trade. Is it fine, if I bring my dad along with me?
    Sure sure, no problem. Who will be paying for the ticket? I'm pretty sure the seller pays for it am I wrong? Now, how old are you? I don't want to be dealing with some under age junky.

Sure sure, no problem. Who will be paying for the ticket? I'm pretty sure the seller pays for it am I wrong? Now, how old are you? I don't want to be dealing with some under age junky.
    My age is irrelevant to this trade. Do you ask other people how old they are? No, you don't! Let's stop being ignorant and focus on the trade. What do you look like? I need to know so I can find you instead of blatanly looking for a random person.

Ahhh, okay i see. You are a clever one. Now, how will this go so the 5 O don't find out.

Ahhh, okay i see. You are a clever one. Now, how will this go so the 5 O don't find out.
    Okay, my plan is that we will use a proxy so they won't find us. I've already placed my character ingame on the secret island in Moradon. Meet me there in exactly 12 hours and I'll give you a special greeting once you get here.

Okay, my plan is that we will use a proxy so they won't find us. I've already placed my character ingame on the secret island in Moradon. Meet me there in exactly 12 hours and I'll give you a special greeting once you get here.
    Okay, I see. I'm boarding the plane now. See you in 12 hours.

Senior Member ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ's Avatar

are you desperate for sex?

900-1100 usd

the iron sets and rappy make it worth the most. nps are good, but cypher has so many that it really doesnt count. lol

the fact that its lvl 83 though helps out. the krowaz set is nice, but not really that rare anymore. just a bunch of noobs over pricing it to get some cash money.

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

hahaha koopa