quitting S>all my items usd via paypal or WU

This is a discussion on quitting S>all my items usd via paypal or WU within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ok so ive decided to quit tired of bdws with complete noobs that dont know what there doing and just ...
Page: 1

sirkill

Arrow

ok so ive decided to quit tired of bdws with complete noobs that dont know what there doing and just tired of this turk infested game

items im selling for usd possibly for igc to
    Rouge chitin set +8 (rebirth+5)
    iron bow+8 (rebirth+5)
    priest pendent+2
    duel 16 3 dex earings
    duel 16 3 dex rings
    16 3 dex belt
    magic shield scroll
    rouge dd+6
    rouge spear boots+6

as i said selling all that stuff via WU to anyone paypal to trustables only i can get vouchers also so pm [email protected] or leave me a message here

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

thaz cuz ur char is on orc side... where there so many noobs that go 2 bdw... if on human side sure u will win :P, ive only lost 1 time on my warrior =D

sirkill

yea yea i might not quit if my stuff doesnt sell fast enough i sold 10gbs that i had left over....i might just do bdw till im lv70 then play again lol but i dk if i get a good offer for my gear im sellin it.....or u can not play ur noob warrior and use my pro archer for bdw ill even give u a deal and let u keep the red box

Babiesforlunch

You can play my char if you don't want to level

sirkill

You can play my char if you don't want to level [/b]

=o thats sounds good to me ^^

Babiesforlunch

add me on MSN. I'll get you the info. [email protected] You can use your items on the char or not I dunno if you like my tank build at least the account will be put to good use. I haven't played on their in quite a while.

sirkill

kk added and yes ill probably use my accesorys on ur guy ^^ although tank build is nice

Babiesforlunch

it would be kinda interesting to see just cause you could mix and match the accesory's and he could end up with very high ap. Let me know. I didn't get an add box on my msn so I sent you one.

Key421

both of you archers are a waste!~ should have made it a sin

Banned

come to c-west

bdw is all about luck,the party whit the most turkish dc´s loosing thats it.

sirkill

i would come c west if i had the same items as i have for sell now ^^ but other then that ill pass, plus i <3 babies archer ofc just need to switch some accesorys out =D

oh and key i did have a sin but im not good a minor combo, had 2306 ap at lv65 =s my friend that could minor owned on the char but i sucked ass

anoo666

Dman My dream is to play C-west but I am booked to C-east which 99.99% turks coz I live in middle east >.<.

anoo666

Dman My dream is to play C-west but I am booked to C-east which 99.99% turks coz I live in middle east >.<.[/b]
    BTW how much the DEX earing +16 3 in game cash?

zabjaka

BTW how much the DEX earing +16 3 in game cash?[/b]

whyd u quote urself? h34r:

sirkill

well now im shareing another account, so i wont be selling my accesorys but i will be selling my chitin+8 set and ib+8 so ^^ pm offers for that

ok cant edit topic close please go look at my new one ^^