Rad_nublet

This is a discussion on Rad_nublet within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Well just so you all know wat happned I didnt scam this little girl i posted to customer support the ...
Page: 1

Sweeeeep

Default Rad_nublet

Well just so you all know wat happned I didnt scam this little girl i posted to customer support the legal way because i lost my account. Not my problem that k2 owned you sort it out and stop crying

Default Re: Rad_nublet

Originally posted by Sweeeeep
    Well just so you all know wat happned I didnt scam this little girl i posted to customer support the legal way because i lost my account. Not my problem that k2 owned you sort it out and stop crying
    You sell the account, trade it etc then you ask KO for it back, scammer period, nothing legal or moral about it. You are a piece of shit and yours is coming. Kharma pays back, just remember when when it hits u, I'll be there smiling above you.

Sweeeeep

ROFL ur below be atm nublet im pooping in ur face.... so plz stfu about ur Khhharrmmaa shiet blah blah blah

Originally posted by Sweeeeep
    ROFL ur below be atm nublet im pooping in ur face.... so plz stfu about ur Khhharrmmaa shiet blah blah blah
    Luke your life is worthless. The reason you scam is because you can't do anything worthwhile legit, you are scared little man. Good people run into shitheads like you every once in while but we bounce back, where you remain a pathetic loser who can only get further behind in life scamming. kharma awaits you, it always does. Bet you mums real proud, loser lol.

Sweeeeep

Originally posted by Rad_Archer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rad_Archer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sweeeeep
    Luke your life is worthless. The reason you scam is because you can't do anything worthwhile legit, you are scared little man. Good people run into shitheads like you every once in while but we bounce back, where you remain a pathetic loser who can only get further behind in life scamming. kharma awaits you, it always does. Bet you mums real proud, loser lol.[/b]
    PMSL u talking as if ko if ur life well Ur account made me $500 richer thx agen u believe to much wat u see on tv little man This is the last time ima post to ur pathetic kharma topics c u in hell negro

yea iron you are a scammer.. you sold that account and now you sent in cs ticket saying it was your account, and how did you lose it? You didnt, you traded it for a sin and then that account CrazyIron was name changed to Eazy now changed to CrazyIronn....

Originally posted by Sweeeeep+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sweeeeep)</div>
    Originally posted by Rad_Archer@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sweeeeep

Luke your life is worthless. The reason you scam is because you can't do anything worthwhile legit, you are scared little man. Good people run into shitheads like you every once in while but we bounce back, where you remain a pathetic loser who can only get further behind in life scamming. kharma awaits you, it always does. Bet you mums real proud, loser lol.
    PMSL u talking as if ko if ur life well Ur account made me $500 richer thx agen u believe to much wat u see on tv little man This is the last time ima post to ur pathetic kharma topics c u in hell negro[/b]
    It becomes more and more clear why you feel the need to scam real productive people in sociaty, you're an illiterate jackass lol. It's not tv "moron", it's philosophy and religion. Go back to school "negro." And calling you a negro is an insult to negros. Watch you back, it's coming.