Radashen = hacked and items stripped

This is a discussion on Radashen = hacked and items stripped within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i got hacked last night and no idea how......im quiting ko goodbye to everyone that i knew, was fun...
Page: 1

Radashen

i got hacked last night and no idea how......im quiting ko

goodbye to everyone that i knew, was fun

NOOO!! Sorry bro, did u share ur acct ever?

unsolved_mystery

i got hacked last night and no idea how......im quiting ko

goodbye to everyone that i knew, was fun[/b]
    how many people had acces to ur account, sealed items?
    check comp for keyloggers, if no keyloggers, anyone else who has access to ur account took em, simple.

AmericanWarrior

i dont think he cares who hacked him. Knowhing who hacked him wont really help him. the fact is he got hacked, by friend or not, his shit is gone and now hes done =/

mahmoodxD

:S sorry to hear this

It matters who hacked him because it would help everyone in forums to know who's scamming.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

what abt ur friend radish

1337bOOm

It matters who hacked him because it would help everyone in forums to know who's scamming.[/b]
    that would just help us be aware of the hacker/scammer, doesnt help radashen.

that would just help us be aware of the hacker/scammer, doesnt help radashen.[/b]

I didn't say it would help him, I said it would help the people on the forums to know who is hacking and be aware of them.

Apollus

gunna try and find out who did this, if its a turkish ip then beats me how he got hacked cuz i know he dont have any keyloggers, he scanned his comp last night with god knows how many diff scanners and stuff first time in 8 years hes been hacked cant be that he got sloppy. I've heard of GM's handing out info to ppl for USD in this server :\ maybe thats a possibility but ionno....

anyways i'll try get an ip trace on who did it to him

sry about ur loss rad, just hope to god we arent shocked

mahmoodxD

i have serious doubts it was a turkish player

and i dont know how u can do a ip trace without some sort of forum post from the hacker or actually catching them online

Apollus

i have serious doubts it was a turkish player

and i dont know how u can do a ip trace without some sort of forum post from the hacker or actually catching them online[/b]
    called GM connections (and i'll ask chemical or some1 to do a trace on this forum)

edit: btw his items werent sealed considering he never bought prem

Banned

called GM connections (and i'll ask chemical or some1 to do a trace on this forum)

edit: btw his items werent sealed considering he never bought prem[/b]
    I have a theory. This theory is extremely complicated and has never been introduced before. Lets try this.. um.. Ok how do i begin... Alright, could it also be that he handed out his password to another player?

Apollus

I have a theory. This theory is extremely complicated and has never been introduced before. Lets try this.. um.. Ok how do i begin... Alright, could it also be that he handed out his password to another player?[/b]
    how about if he did the person that he haneded it out to has no need or reason to want to do that considering its only a loss to them?

2kunlimited

I have a theory. This theory is extremely complicated and has never been introduced before. Lets try this.. um.. Ok how do i begin... Alright, could it also be that he handed out his password to another player?[/b]
    not possible.