Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

RageOfGumbo 4 human king

This is a discussion on RageOfGumbo 4 human king within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; it looks like he found them doing it just like you did....[/b] i just found these screenies on a turkish ...
Page: 2

it looks like he found them doing it just like you did....[/b]
    i just found these screenies on a turkish forum , topic owner said he gonna post fraps soon too

DM:X

i dont need 2 say this, but u know self how many times josea speedhacker/np transfered. 7 months ago i kept em reporting to u and u said u will kick him if he does again and u said self u saw him speedhacking and wallhacking many times but he kept wallhacking and speedhacking stuff. i found him doing np transfer @ clancape floor and so on but he still in ur clan. Josea aka 3bambilo.

and ur so "1337" clan are fair players? ask sphinks what he did to our EW and u ignoring me. i dont care turks any more seriously, im starting to hate them. and i say now FUK TURKS in ur face. all of them are same shit. pretending to be fair players but still are arrogant selfish bastards.

but ok, i dont care anymore. i sold my char naked with few items. items also sold. so fuk it. and correction: gumbo found those np transferers he didnt do it himself.

goodluck playing

i dont need 2 say this, but u know self how many times josea speedhacker/np transfered. 7 months ago i kept em reporting to u and u said u will kick him if he does again and u said self u saw him speedhacking and wallhacking many times but he kept wallhacking and speedhacking stuff. i found him doing np transfer @ clancape floor and so on but he still in ur clan. Josea aka 3bambilo.

and ur so "1337" clan are fair players? ask sphinks what he did to our EW and u ignoring me. i dont care turks any more seriously, im starting to hate them. and i say now FUK TURKS in ur face. all of them are same shit. pretending to be fair players but still are arrogant selfish bastards.

but ok, i dont care anymore. i sold my char naked with few items. items also sold. so fuk it. and correction: gumbo found those np transferers he didnt do it himself.

goodluck playing[/b]
    u found 3bambilo on clancape floor ? that bug fixed b4 ronark cames up dude , if sphinks lured evils away ,its his problem not me and i really dun care what ppl do how ppl play , im just having fun at least w/o 1290310923 sharers on account .

For gumbo , just a simple question , gumbo > human right ? so to catch them , he needs to TP ONE OF THE NP TRANSFERER there , i dont see any human except gumbo there or another question , why he's not killing the orc mage there ? CUZ HE NEED THAT MAGE FOR TP .

Well , hope that topic owner on turkish forum post fraps link too , so we gonna see who's doing np transfer there . Keep talking shit about Turks , too bad we still > morons like you . Have fun .

last post on topic ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAWxUGJ4-Vk

Vote rageofgumbo for np transfer events .

TwistTheKnife

... i dont care turks any more seriously, im starting to hate them. and i say now FUK TURKS in ur face. all of them are same shit. pretending to be fair players but still are arrogant selfish bastards......[/b]
    I'll be the first one to admit that 90% of the Turkish population in this game are annoying as fuck. But most 14 year olds, regardless of race, are annoying. This being said, it's not really fair to generalize an entire race based on this game. There are a lot of older, more mature turks in this game that I enjoy playing with and talking to. My two cent's.

Babiesforlunch

I'll be the first one to admit that 90% of the Turkish population in this game are annoying as fuck. But most 14 year olds, regardless of race, are annoying. This being said, it's not really fair to generalize an entire race based on this game. There are a lot of older, more mature turks in this game that I enjoy playing with and talking to. My two cent's.[/b]
    +1

DM:X

even the older ones are immature like poli and sphinks.

even the older ones are immature like poli and sphinks.[/b]
    /cry

SouljaPriest

GUMBO 4 KING

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12