Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> 61 Priest 85K NP

This is a discussion on S> 61 Priest 85K NP within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; hahaha you think because I never died I have an auto town?? Learn2Play I guess no1 as good as me ...
Page: 2

Encore

hahaha you think because I never died I have an auto town?? Learn2Play

I guess no1 as good as me has come along scence I been gone ah and showed people how to do stuff?

1. Learn to combo heal
    2. Learn to running heal
    3. Learn to pk like me and call locations of where people will be for your sins when they need it before the person they need to kill has even moved. I PKed so much I could tell you where people would be with 90% accuracy in a fight. 1/2 of the fight is knowing when to use skills the rest is directing traffic and knowing how to work people into possitions you want them. Only other person I seen do this to any degree was Leah. Funni cuz she was also one of the only other people who knew how to running heal cut times on animations. B)
    4. I have explained this to a GM named BigBird once to clear my name he said it isnt an exploit, it is a creative use an old korean trick. He actually said the way I was using was harder and less effective than the one commonly used in korea, however the same principals applied. (kinda made me sad that I wasn't the best @ it, but he said I was free to use it, just not to often as it may be called an exploit by a n00b GM who was on my server at the time and banned me for doing something he didnt know anything about, so I went above him to the next GM in line (BigBird) - turns out he played the same MYKO server as me hehe C2 FTW)

You know how "glitching" came about? Guchi and HotSauce used it and everyone called cheating, cuz they knew a Korean trick, which was new to the US community. Anyway it got released and everyone used it which was ghay cuz it was better when only a few select people knew about it. :wacko:

Plz learn something about the game and the mechanics of it before putting your fingers to a keyboard.

hhahaha hey silence and Arca, still dying in CZ as normal I take it ?? o nah you wont be, im not there so you will be pwning it up...... much <3 ^^ HBD Piece of Cake

Dont you think its funny I have played a class that always has gate, either mage/priest from the days back in MY KO Closed Beta?? Dont you think its funny I was in MY and Korean guilds back then. Dont you think its funny the best priests of all ko history come from people who played in those clans who had Malaysia and Korean leaders/core players?? Such as GuWakZai, DaysAndKnights, OKS, Unknown, Channel2???? O but ah u wouldnt know 5hit about all that cuz u didnt even know KO existed back then. And the best priest who ever logged into an english KO IMO was Flemango or howeva u spelt it. Korean, he could running heal, combo running heal, glithcing run heal, almost instant town, bets combo heal I have ever seen (solo heal a sub 60 warrior in chitin on talos) w/o massive. Not to mention he could direct traffic like no one I have ever seen. He is actually the one who I learnt there was another side of PKing from (traffic directing) and I highly admire him.

I havent been around oly for months and ij ust came back, just hit 65 so im dieing a lot since im a bp and i only have abso -_- not even malice since im still levleing as a buffer/1920

i havent seen silence on since i came back tho hes gay and korean and he plays dota i guess

Encore

upies

Encore

:wub: :wub:

bad example :/ hotsauce macroed his nuts off

no more fun controversy after you left. i think i quit before you anyways

ps: dying my arse farker. hbd > csu all the way ;D

Encore

I got videos to prove

show vids pls

Encore

gimma a lil I will up it

Encore

Really old CSU footage, I am the camera man with everything off timeing cuz of lag n crap

http://files.filefront.com/CSUEncorewmv/;4...;/fileinfo.html

its a good thing silence wasnt afk... :rollseyes:

cz ownage? lol, i'm suprised he didnt town right away, but actually stood there for... 2 seconds? he probably misspelled town the first time.
    and lvlmeplz meh he was like lvl 40~ and laggy? paper mage?

plus, i wasnt there.

CantStopUs from olympia :wub: :wub:

Originally posted by Encore
    Really old CSU footage, I am the camera man with everything off timeing cuz of lag n crap

http://files.filefront.com/CSUEncore.../fileinfo.html

rofl

there are 4 happybirthday members, 3 randoms and half of us are afk.
    HBD members being:
    1. Silence (afk... obviously............. still took you 6 seconds to kill me torment/parasited to kill me )
    2. lvlmeplz (sub60 in full plate with a glave +6 -_-)
    3. cz_0wnage (need i say more?)
    4. ::Laggy:: (paper mage)

so basically. it was

South + Encore (geared + scrolled) vs. unbuffed lvlmeplz (sub60), cz_0wnage (noob), and a paper mage.

that's some nice hbd ownage there

I really have no idea why you bother running fraps while you kill me afk and then post it on the forum saying you owned me :huh:

It's OBVIOUS that i'm afk. I haven't even pressed ok by the time the entire thing is over.

QuikSilver

i was pwning on cz_0wnage :wub:

Encore

we knew you were AFK, thats the whole z+r joke thing was in there. Also that was the only time people would fight us, when we met them while they were lvling, most people just hit the /town on us :*(

FTR I wasn't geared at any point in Olympia, I had FP hehehe

I know it isnt the best footage but its alli had left of anything with HBD in it, ooh my bad, does a 1v1 Synthetic (MP daggers) vs JustAnotherTurk (mirages +7 count)

Oh also does 4Magaly aka Millagros still play and call himself legit 100%?? Prove http://files.filefront.com/4Magalyavi/;463...;/fileinfo.html

Back on topic tho: I have had a few offers on the account, nothing worth considering so please only type if you are interested to save my time kkthx.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12