S> 66 warrior and 62 rouge

This is a discussion on S> 66 warrior and 62 rouge within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling lvl 66 warrior around 40% (elmo) which is naked (has scream scroll)but i can sell the warrior shell rebirth ...
Page: 1

useemeyoudie

Selling lvl 66 warrior around 40% (elmo) which is naked (has scream scroll)but i can sell the warrior shell rebirth for 100mil apeice.

also im selling rouge lvl 62 archer (naked)

both of these characters r old KE accounts so quests havent been done on them, i did a few low xp ones like DTS and ash knights and the acessories quests but theres 4 eslant quests and ronark quests and etc which would take u to lvl 67 if all done. all xp quests r avaliable on archer.

offer in game items of money pls

Hamsta

Selling lvl 66 warrior around 40% (elmo) which is naked (has scream scroll)but i can sell the warrior shell rebirth for 100mil apeice.

both of these characters r old KE accounts so quests havent been done on them, i did a few low xp ones like DTS and ash knights and the acessories quests but theres 4 eslant quests and ronark quests and etc which would take u to lvl 67 if all done. all xp quests r avaliable on archer.

offer in game items of money pls[/b]

how much for the warrior

useemeyoudie

ive got no idea of price, any offers?

Maxpow3r

up for nubba

useemeyoudie

im willing 2 trade the rouge for 60+ mage or priest

useemeyoudie

bump

Alan07881

i would trade my account for that warrior account it has.

lvl 66 rouge

lvl 62 mage

lvl 61 priest

let me know and we can talk some more if you are intressted

i would even put in my dlw warriors account wich has a lvl 58 warrior on it.

Bump4Trustable (i would'nt trade with him though, he likes his chicks hairy)

SikkTwunt

I might be interested....

Could you pm the IGN's of the chars?

Alan07881

SENT

Maxpow3r

bump

tietebak

Cool

offer in game items of money pls[/b]
    trading account can to?

tietebak

trading account is good to? rogue 65 mage 62 and priest 61 on 1 account i hope its good cuz i want a warrior ^^ cya later