Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> +7 HellBreaker (SS inside)

This is a discussion on S> +7 HellBreaker (SS inside) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; No one here is banned from KO4LIFE Obviously stupid ass Hamburger i mean KennyBurger... P.S. Morian im not selling for ...
Page: 2

No one here is banned from KO4LIFE Obviously stupid ass Hamburger i mean KennyBurger...

P.S. Morian im not selling for USD AT ALL![/b]

mmm u want only ppl trustable ?

Banned

No one here is banned from KO4LIFE Obviously stupid ass Hamburger i mean KennyBurger...

P.S. Morian im not selling for USD AT ALL![/b]

what about ............sabrinarenee ? or fake manny ? i remeber those 2 idiot scammers getting banned for bumping there own scammer topics xD what noobs

and yes you are , just using proxy to get on , mods ban this fag pls ty btw he is xdumpstajuicex the person who tried to scam me of giga + 6 on girakon via = chargeback and lost it cause he is to stupid to do it right

btw yes i have proof

nocomment

what about ............sabrinarenee ? or fake manny ? i remeber those 2 idiot scammers getting banned for bumping there own scammer topics xD what noobs

and yes you are , just using proxy to get on , mods ban this fag pls ty btw he is xdumpstajuicex the person who tried to scam me of giga + 6 on girakon via = chargeback and lost it cause he is to stupid to do it right

btw yes i have proof[/b]
    hard 2 say but +1 u have right :P

wow you guys are a proski at getting a topic fucked up and off topic.. for anyone who says they have evidence of someone being a scammer.. why don't you stop talking about it and actually mail a mod/admin, such as myself, with it. That's always a good idea

Now stop Hijacking this guy's topic

xCnoEviLx

Fuck off nik... Everyone that doesnt let u fuck them in the ass is a scammer, they scam you of the right to be gay as fuck!

back to the matter at hand BUMP!

Thanks fags for all the free bumps... I love to see fag flames that glow brighter than HB flames!

Unfortunatly i have bad news for XCnoEvilx

Somehow, you've managed to come back after being banned as sabrina, you've got another ip/proxy? but you failed at changing your email address.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12