S> diez chars lvl 70+

This is a discussion on S> diez chars lvl 70+ within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I am selling two characters level 70+ on the diez server. Both of which are human. 1 is a mage ...
Page: 1

Vision

Cool

I am selling two characters level 70+ on the diez server. Both of which are human. 1 is a mage that is level 70 and the other is a level 74 warrior.

The mage is Naked; the warrior is fully geared. Please leave offers in USD. I accept Paypal with trusted users and Western Union (WU) for other non-trusted users. I'm looking for a level 110+ character in Runescape, please keep that in mind. The warrior has: *(iron belt, iron necklace, dual rocs, dual we's, full warrior chitin set rebirthed +5 - except boots are rebirth +4, Raptor rebirthed +5, Giga +7, warrior shell set rb +1 - missing helmet, and many of other items, I'm trying to sell the items with the character for less hastle.

I can be contacted Via AIM/AOL ; MSN ; E-Mail ( Of course ) ; or pm via Ko4life. My contact information will be listed below.

AIM- InfamousTL
    MSN/Email- [email protected]
    Contact me if you have any questions!

Leave offers in USD, Thanks!

Vision

bump ftw