Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

S> FP Weap Def's (Dagger Helmet and Ax Boots)

This is a discussion on S> FP Weap Def's (Dagger Helmet and Ax Boots) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; up...
Page: 3

OhYesHitMeHarder

up

prist_pl2

Down ... Don bump this topic he sucks ... And he will scam more ppl ...

whassup

tbh dont spam his post, but on the other hand OhYesHitMeHarder it does sound very odd that the info'es got changed just before he baught/traded acc, oh and if you knew that someone would of hacked acc you shouldnt of sold it to another player, maybe you did have hack account becuase any one would believe a player with a good rep other then a player with no rep.

OhYesHitMeHarder

Originally posted by whassup
    tbh dont spam his post, but on the other hand OhYesHitMeHarder it does sound very odd that the info'es got changed just before he baught/traded acc, oh and if you knew that someone would of hacked acc you shouldnt of sold it to another player, maybe you did have hack account becuase any one would believe a player with a good rep other then a player with no rep.
    first of all, who r u?

second, i would never do that to anyone, it happened to myself one day

third, it happened after the trade (thankgod)

and to end it.. get off my posts, i even tried helping the guy and he still called me a hacker

OhYesHitMeHarder

i cant be bothered with those nonsens anymore... go ahead, flame on, like i care, i know i didnt do anything and i dont give a fuck anymore it happened to u, i just wanna thank the hacker.. u fucknaab

edit: thank the hacker for the great timing, not for hacking

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123