Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> Gbs around 20gbs

This is a discussion on S> Gbs around 20gbs within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ahah its over everything is solved bump for my topic...
Page: 2

ahah its over everything is solved bump for my topic

CuriositY

I want them dude.. Come Msn XD

kk ill be there nig

min0r

-.-

Description: Listen i got hacked as in my account was taken from me, i made a ticket and got a respone that didnt help wut so ever so it it in ur responsability to fix this for me. i am a paying customer and i demand to be taken care of i have the account creation date and etc.
    it will be including in the following, but first i would like to stat that i am here to get help and not a stupid answer that doesn't help me, this is very annoying seeing as i have all the info to the account showing that i am the rightfull owner and here it is:[/b]
    Maybe if you used any sort of punctuation and\or grammar, you might not have gotten the automatic response. I found it difficult to read your post, and felt upon deciphering it, that it had been written by a crazed 11 year old. Sorry just had to say that..

lol does it matter? this isnt english class this is ko.....
    i type this way becuz it is a faster way of typing maybe u should stop critizing me on how i type... it has nothing to do with the problem and like i said it was solved ur a lilttle to late....
    plus i got my account back.. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12