Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S>GOLD BARS FOR USD CHEAP !

This is a discussion on S>GOLD BARS FOR USD CHEAP ! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; 20,000 Dollars wait hold on a sec. 1st tell me how much have you invested in this game I wanna ...
Page: 2

xoxmessxox

Exclamation

20,000 Dollars
    wait hold on a sec.
    1st tell me how much have you invested in this game
    I wanna know if you lost or gain money :P

I definitelly gained cause I haven't used a single cent and I got around 60GBs worth items plus some coins and 4 chars... 2 of them are worth something :P

xoxmessxox

IF YOU ARE PAYING THRU PAYPAL THIS ARE THE RULES

1. I SEND A REQUEST FOR THE AMOUNT OF MONEY, WHERE I WILL WRITE VIRTUAL ITEMS KNIGHT ONLINE WORLD, NON REFUNDABLE AND NO CHARGEBACK

2. AFTER PAYMENT IS COMPLETED YOU WILL SEND ME AN EMAIL, WITH THE EMAIL REGISTERED TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT SAYING THAT YOU ARE SATIFIED WITH TRANSACTION NUMBER XXXXXXXXX AND YOU HAVE RECIEVED EVERYTHING ACORDING TO WHAT WE HAVE AGREED

3. THEN I WILL GIVE YOU THE GBS AND I WILL PM ASKING IF YOU HAVE RECIEVED IT AND THEN ILL TAKE A SCREEN SHOT

THIS IS NON NEGOCIABLE, THIS ARE MY RULES NOT KO4LIFE, SO IF SOMEONE ELSE ASK YOU TO DO THE SAME, DONT THINK IS A RULE OF THE FORUM, IT JUST MY RULES, IM JUST TRYING NOT TO GET SCAMMED.[/b]
    ... shitty rules if a thief cancel his credit card in his bank... in that case you suck, like many ppl before ..... WU ONLY !!![/b]
    What if he goes to the bank an wihtdrwas the money so the other guy can't make any rollbacks? :huh:
    That's the only way I would sell for USD

OUT OF CURIOSITY --- how much you buying a warrior lvl 80 for and if u lookin naked or with items

Exclamation

UPDATE BUMP

rokk

bump thanks again bro 110% trustable

Naismith

Bought some GB's. All went ok .

Banned

soo ur saying if i buy through paypal. i gotta wait the 5 days for the amoutn to clear ?....... thatd take too long for my satisfaction

Cleatus

Killer is 100% trustworthy Baba.

btw Nice Rules

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12