S>Human DCZ Rogue LvL 57.82%

This is a discussion on S>Human DCZ Rogue LvL 57.82% within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ~Hello everyone, I would like to sell my Human DCZ Rogue - Level 57.82%. Basically want only reasonable offers for ...
Page: 1

nicholaszaioud1992

~Hello everyone, I would like to sell my Human DCZ Rogue - Level 57.82%. Basically want only reasonable offers for USD! Want to use Via Paypal or will use W.U. but first need to read/learn about it ^_^ ! The only way I will do this trade will be if you do it my way which is once I get money and make sure its secure, you'll get the account with all INFO. If you don't like this trading method, don't bother to post in this topic + you need vouchers, no randdies Add my MSN for further talking [email protected] or give me a PM.

Level 57.82% Human DCZ Rogue-Assassin ( Name : Implicity ) ( Currently has 1 day of Gold Premmy starting at 8/21/07 and all items have been unsealed due to this )

Items on Account/Character :

-Shard +1/70 REB
    -Exceptional Shard +1/70 REB
    -Full Set of Rogue Chiten +1/12 DEX
    -PP +0 and rest is quest unqies
    -Full Valkyre Set Helm + Pauldron HP <--- Basically Brand New !!
    -Rogue Paper Armor 2x Sets +7/12 STR and HP
    -Alot of shit in the innhost like chitens +1-+5/HP and Wolf Scs/3k+ 720 and 1920 Pots.....etc..

P.S. - I would like to sell the whole account and nothing seperate so keep that in mind ^_^ !!!!! PM ME or ADD my MSN to talk about prices and arrange something ! Thanx for reading and hope to do business ..hehehee!! <3

~VELOCITY

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

just as u post ur rogue stats xD

nicholaszaioud1992

Yeah lmfao !! Well, my computer has been broken for like 1 month almost and finally got it fixed..but now I got school so I just want to make some money off this game lol..but I might stick around for a bit though ^_^ . But if someone wants to buy my account and has a pretty good offer, I will sell it.

nicholaszaioud1992

BUMP!