Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on ... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ......
Page: 1

dogdog

paperownz

Umm nice to hear it, but did u get ur item back yeT?

EvieQueen

Question

=,=

TehFonz

Angry

runordie

+1 to all of what Sheldon just said...

TO ryan...

I cant belive you dude, saying that I keylogged you.. DUde im 14 years old, ya i know im trying to take computer classes next year in HIGHSCHOOL!. Please find the "ip" that "Keylogged" your computer and find that it doesnt match my ip just to make you look like a dumbass. And with the WU thing, last time I EVER used WU was when buying from Cystaldragon, the account LukeStyle, he said that he need my DOB, so i gave it to him. So i assumed that 1 year later the secrurity would be the same. And im sure thats your IN that im selling because i never had my own right?

And iris, i cant belive you, I was the only one leveling your priest...WHy would i want to hack it?I wanted a level 75+ priest on orc side because there are no others. Go on use your ATT shit, you will find nothing. I even helped you try to get the keylogger of your computer even though I dont know how to. All i know about keyloggers is that they cant be detected/deleted by AntiVirus, there for you need to DL a special program, thats why i gave you www.download.com link because out of all sites i know where to dl stuff, thats prolly the best...

Keep posting stupid shit, keep pointing fingers at me, I dont care, in my recent flame warz i learned that i dont really care what you have to say or think about me. its your opion and if you cant see past that then its not my fault and i cant do anything about it. Keep on going saying that i am a hacker, like i said before its your opion and nothing i can do about it, nor is it my buisness to try and understand why you think that way. its simple, i just dont care anymore. All i want to do is play this game, like everyone else wants to do.

Out of all of the things i have been dragged into, this is by far the worse. Because i thought a person who is nice in game and out of it, would know and believe that a 14 year old would not "keylog" you or try to "hack" yoour account.

One last thing...You say i keylogged you right? how, what did i send to you that you accepted? What file did I EVER try to SEND to YOU via MSN or anything!

Go ahead Im a hacker, you guys better watch out because i can keylog all of you guys and get all of your "ips" from k2, because they are allowed to give out peoples ip. Its true!

Ryan, SUE ME GIVE SUFFCIENT PROOF THAT IT WAS ME THAT KEYLOGGED YOUR COMPUTER, FILE A LAWSUIT PLEASE!

Fear_Less

All i can say is lol

K2 helped me get my account back.

I have figured out who hacked me. I have sufficient proof to say hat RUNORDIE is the person who hacked me. I believe he was aided by Sheldon (TehFonz aka jailbait aka Gangsta).

They used Dcom Exploit to hack my system and they implanted "Perfect Keylogger" and probably other software onto my system. They also used proxy from what I gather. I am still gathering IP info with help of K2.

runordie wanted to buy my Iron Neck for $200 via western union. He claimed western union required my date of birth. I told him NO western union does not require date of birth.... but runordie insisted WU requires it.... finally i gave in... Stupid me... runordie was asking me for this because k2 requires date of birth and initial payment info to regain an account via support tickets. He probably got my initial payment info via the keylogger...

Also you will notice runordie is all of a sudden selling an iron neck (mine of course)

I have screenshots and other proof. We can now officially say runordie is 100% hacker

I demand my items back now. I will be pressing charges with authorities for breaking onto my computer.[/b]

Heh. Social engineering ftw.

But proxies are not that easy to trace by a user. Even if you worked for AT&T.

From what I've seen from KO in the past, I don't think they would be helping you or telling you the IP's nor the names of anyone who matches the IP. That takes too much time and crap. Plus the fact that they use the automated responses that they don't support shared accounts.

Also, good luck with the authorities thing... I don't think any law enforcement agency will investigate someone installing a keylogger that was used to steal virtual items from a home computer. They would only care if it belonged to a business and if x amount of damage was done... Cause it's like... Prove that virtual items were stolen.

Your post kind of sounds like a tactic to scare them into admitting they did it or that they didn't. I'm not sticking up for anyone, but being an IT guy, I just had to point out what caught my attention.

But if you did somehow manage to do all of that in a short amount of time. GJ? You should work for the government.

dogdog

TehFonz

Angry

IT IS OFFICIAL

when i regained control of the account from k2, sheldon is a moron and changed my account email to [email protected] which is his email address

LOL

BUSTED

Give me back my items sheldon[/b]
    You sir are a FUCKING twat, my e-mail is gangstal337@_.com.

Just for your continuing of trying to say i jacked your shit, im gonna show proof of you charging back 0ops for something you bought from him. I'll also be showing the KSC of that. Unlike you Ryan i have proof. Ill post in scamming section tomorrow. For now ill be watching Exorcist II: The Heretic, eating my turkey, mashed potatoes, and pea t.v dinner. Thanks and go eat one

fonzy

zzzz random people have my name now o joy...

TehFonz

zzzz random people have my name now o joy...[/b]
    9-dec-06 u TWAT

U = 8-September 07

blow me and quit spamming, bump for idiot

fonzy

ya ur a noob gj...

Pwnensumnoobs

ya ur a noob gj...[/b]
    LOL, you are 10,000 members after him... :huh:

joshy3

BUMP
    What did i tell u Iris
    And i believe back when sheldon hacked/scammed TCAs Priest he was also suppose to be sleeping
    yup yup

o btw nice heall breaker =]

TehFonz

BUMP
    What did i tell u Iris
    And i believe back when sheldon hacked/scammed TCAs Priest he was also suppose to be sleeping
    yup yup

o btw nice heall breaker =][/b]
    Hi its +7 Cholo, TCA was mine btw ^^ thanks.

Im pretty sure theres a +9 avedon for sale somewhere you should buy it with your donation money ^^ or suck lbd a lil harder

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast