Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

S>human mage lvl 81 with sealed items

This is a discussion on S>human mage lvl 81 with sealed items within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; lvl 80,99% around 250-300k NPs paper set +9/19 HP EP+3 BE+3/BE+2 FR+2/FR+1 LBOL+1 Kaul Fulitol +7 items ale SEALED on ...
Page: 1

DesertiCZek

Exclamation S>human mage lvl 81 with sealed items

lvl 80,99% around 250-300k NPs

paper set +9/19 HP
    EP+3
    BE+3/BE+2
    FR+2/FR+1
    LBOL+1
    Kaul Fulitol +7

items ale SEALED on the char and i dont wanna buy another premium...so i am selling it all together

pm me with offers now
    i will put B/O price later

striker

I haven't played for awhile, but is there a 1 day gold premium package in pus? :P

u gonna quitt now?

DesertiCZek

dont wanna play and support TRKO...i am playing L2 now on private server only CZ/SK people 700 online per day...and i am happy...

upup

How about you stop holding onto Platnium earring drop, and ignoring my Pm's, and give it so we can sell and split coins. You hold onto drop for over a month now, ignore entire party, refuse to respond, and now your selling off account. Wtf is up with that? You know everyone told me your old GG player, but that is really low of you to hold a party drop, refuse to login and sell it, refuse to hand it over to me to merchant, and now decide to sell off your account. I hope you decide to do the right thing, and stop being selfish. It's not our fault you got kicked from clan, don't hold a grudge against us.

I have been really patient with this guy in not reporting him in the scammer section of a forum. However, he is really not leaving me much of a choice. I don't know what else to label someone who gets a boss drop while in clan, says he'll sell it, and just because he caused so many problems he was kicked from clan. Then, he decides to keep drop, not sell, not login, not return msn messages, and ignore anyone who brings up topics to him. He has directly lied saying he's going to login and sell the drop, but has yet to follow through on his word. Now he's on forums trying to sell account, which goes to show he has no intension to sell drop and give other party members cut. It's a shame to see someone willing to have their reputation called into question over a PE+0 and a stupid grudge. I hope friends of this guy convince him to just do the right thing.

DesertiCZek

thx for bumping

hello ;D my mage just got hacked and i really need a lvl 80+ :/ im trustable ^^ was in amity myself but not now that im hacked. was wondering what your price is for the mage?

up up need to know ^^

I wouldn't mention you were in Amity to this guy, he has a grudge from being booted from clan, and is now facking over some of us for no good reason. Don't let him profit from bad behavior, he might decide to fack you over too.

ok i wasnt in amity then :X lol

Jups desert...
    Long time no see.
    You know i like u and all, but i'm not really happy with what u doing to dagwood and co. I know u had problems with amity... but dagwood wasn't one of them. So kinda harsh to punish him for that idiot heilus and daylight.
    Get even, don't ruin your rep and come on msn cause i <3 chatting with you.

free bump.

It only a godham pe not worth ur Ko reputation.

I guess he wants to join the long list of ex-gg players who quit game and decide to burn all bridges before they leave. Hope a PE drop was worth having many remember you as a drop scammer. Really sad, I don't even need the coins, but this whole situation is just foul, you know on MSN i offered to sell and merchant it for others in the party if you were taking a break, and even offered to give you your cut of coins before the item was sold. I bent over backwards to make this go smoothly, and your only response is thx for the bump. Shameful, truly a shame another old diez player goes out of game with a bad rep. I hope no one buys your account or gives you a reward for being a backstabber.

DesertiCZek

2 ppl from amity own my money too and i dont cry about it...i was kicked from amity cause retards are there...i realy dont care about u and all other tards calling me scammer or something like that...my computer is broken and KO is f*cked up too much...dont understand u guys why u still play it when there is a lot good games...none of them has so good PvP as KO but KO is TRKO and full of cheaters...i will sell my mame and never came back on this forum...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast