Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

S> Items :)

This is a discussion on S> Items :) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; this guy dont scammer :lol:[/b] ty....
Page: 3

Portugal_Priest

this guy dont scammer :lol:[/b]

ty.

PoweRTugA

i didn t scammed any1 and i will never scam [/b]
    You! scammed my Skelton Belt and all the clan bank items that was on that char! don't even try to denied because you did! :angry:

Guys, don't trust this moron :/

Hope U get banned from this forums.

WARP

He did one mistake and fucked up some friends, but he never scammed anything else more as i know.

SvampirO

i dindnt wanna say this in the forum but here he goes!!!

you dont scammed me right?

you know your friend argon? your realy life friend...

he told me on msn that you confed to him that have scammed my acc!!! (sorry argon!!!)

i have it on the msn history i can take some SS and post here! but i think you dont want it right?

man just admite what u have donne, and i forget all this mass...

have the balls one time in your life! be a man ok?

ohhh i forgot you are just a kid =/

pfff

SvampirO

Here he is the proofs that you asked

or you want more?

Banned for scamming.

Here he is the proofs that you asked

or you want more? [/b]

Banned

Aziz get a life, or you are waitting for other friend give you id and pw for you keep the items and sell?
    winning money by ko, losting friends and ppl say he isn't a scammer..
    okay the proves are here, go check the screenshots.

If now you was talk to me about my priest i gyfted to you.. never gived anything to you, stupid noob.
    Only people from other countrys dont know what you scamm because you dont have words for say "im scammer", only "friends" from your country know it..

As aparençias iludem, criaste uma amizade, deram-te confiança de mais ao te passarem a id e a pw com os items, para veres tantos items e ficares com eles.. ficas-te excitado ou qualquer coisa do genero?

FILHA DA PUTA !

Banned

this guy dont scammer :lol:[/b]
    Nem reconheces o que é bater o coro Aziz.. mentalidade de 14 anos e aparencia de 17 ou qq merda do genero

:lol: -> : lol :

Portugal_Priest

Svampiro u r so stupid xD

For all the ppl who don't whos talking there is :ARGON: a man who hacks and scam. and these are not my words, are ur own words

thats a lie, the only truth here is the skelly belt thing.

Banned

Svampiro u r so stupid xD

For all the ppl who don't whos talking there is :ARGON: a man who hacks and scam. and these are not my words, are ur own words

thats a lie, the only truth here is the skelly belt thing.[/b]
    :ARGON: and you..

Portugal_Priest

Nem reconheces o que é bater o coro Aziz.. mentalidade de 14 anos e aparencia de 17 ou qq merda do genero

:lol: -> : lol :[/b]
    Don't tell me that smile means LOL.

hard conclusion.

Ah btw.. LOL at ur Avatar :lol: A scammer in a anti-scam society? LOL

Stop talking here, u tried to scam some1 and they have proofs about it! proofs from Trustable players, not from Hackers and scammers as u say.

Banned

Don't tell me that smile means LOL.

hard conclusion.

Ah btw.. LOL at ur Avatar :lol: A scammer in a anti-scam society? LOL

Stop talking here, u tried to scam some1 and they have proofs about it! proofs from Trustable players, not from Hackers and scammers as u say.[/b]
    do you have any prove i scam?

1º dont scammed
    2º dont keeped any item
    3º gived the char
    4º items and char is 50% for me and for him

Shut up, or you are being owned by Portugal players in your topic? hmm okay.

The my avatar in ko dont have nothing about you, i only searched "fuck scammers" in google and i keeped it for put it in ko4life.
    OMFG <_<

Portugal_Priest

Pelas costas todos te chamam estupido. Não sabes metade do q pensam d ti esses mans q s fazem de teus amigos
    Eu já n tnh nada a perder neste jogo, não ia perder a confiança um man com quem ja jogava a algum tempo por uma Elf Belt e umas merdas quaisqueres..eu neste jogo fiz negócios variados com a conta do Svamp, tive a pass do patolas durante meses e só os ajudei em todos os aspectos e eles sabem disso eu já nem precisava de estar aqui a falar pq ja ganhei o dobro do q meti neste jogo.
    Se quiser simplesmente cago nisto e nc mais falo aqui.A única cena d q m podem acusar com motivo é da skelleton belt, de resto não m acusem pq eu não fiz nada. E s pensam q é por falarem mal de mim q eu não vendo os items tenho pena, pq eu vendo-os na mesma.O PowerTuga é o único que pode falar, todo o resto que se cale. ( quando falo de todo o resto falo desses q perdem fortunas neste jogo por serem estupidos o suficiente para se deixarem roubar por todos os gajos que lhe davam conversa.)

Portugal_Priest

do you have any prove i scam?

1º dont scammed
    2º dont keeped any item
    3º gived the char
    4º items and char is 50% for me and for him

Shut up, or you are being owned by Portugal players in your topic? hmm okay.

The my avatar in ko dont have nothing about you, i only searched "fuck scammers" in google and i keeped it for put it in ko4life.
    OMFG <_<[/b]

Ya, all we know u have been scammed several times and u are a scammer too.

u wanted revenge so u tried to scamm Ricardo :/ bad luck he was smarter than u

stop acusing me from things that i haven&#39;t done, and stop trying to get false proofs because there are no proofs i didn&#39;t scammed anyone.

Portugal_Priest

:ARGON: and you.. [/b]
    Argon and me?.. you don&#39;t know what u r talking about.. so pls get out from this topic.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast